need for speed PROSTREET

who has this game? just got it- kicks ass… for some reason i can’t upload my screen shots? i linked my gamertag to my ea account and still nothing

played the demo, nice graphics, but too arcady for me. I like the sims like forza

i agree forza is better, but i still like prostreet as well, ive always been a fan of the NFS series

I really dislike NFS: PS in comparison to the other NFS games.

prostreet vs Most Wanted …which is better. i LOVED most wanted but havent bought pro street yet.

NFS has gone downhill since III.

I thought the game was shit.
I will stick to forza

Played it. It is shit compared to other games out there. It tends to be leaning a bit more towards a simulation. And what you get is a clusterfuck of NFS and what Forza would be like if it had half the cars, physics, and features.

A few other new features are nice, but the experience felt empty the whole time I played. And during the time I saw the jerk that just posted playing it.

NFS III <3 even to this day.

I wasn’t a big fan. I haven’t liked the NFS’s since Underground.

also played it, sloppy all around. make another underground

NFS1 was sick back in the day of PS1 great gfx and the pic/stats of all the cars was a nice touch!

I’ve been playing it for a few days. Dusted off the 360 wheel, it’s alright. Just biding my time until the next gran tourismo. Then its the g25 wheel and the ps3.

that g25 wheel is badass. Is it confirmed to work for the ps3 WITH an operational clutch? If so, im in.

Live for Speed is the best game out there!

i just picked this game up tonight and so far so good. it is kind a knock off of forza 2, but much better just for the fact that actually has a plot and more to it than just modding and racing. its got all the basics of nfs series (time attack, drift, drag). the modding is sooooo much better than the older ones and from what i see so far theres a pretty good car selection. im guessing most of you guys are basing this game off the demo and that doesnt do shit for it. i played the demo and was a bit disappointed, but now that bought the game, its much better.

why would they take free street roam out of need for speed? sure, there should have been a track option along with the city street free roam - that would have been sick. instead they went away from what has worked for them.

bobby throw me a request i wana try online racing :slight_smile:

i dunno, i HATED carbon.

i didnt like most wanted.

i loved underground 2.

we shall see if pro is dope.

im getting ti as a gift from the womens parents :smiley:

Burnout paradise isnt bad for and arcade like car game online with ppl is pretty fun.

It all comes down to opinion, everyone has different preferences some like it, some hate it. That said I do agree that the demo is complete shit at giving you an idea of what the game is like. It just feels like a poor ripoff of forza to me with a dash of NFS.