Need forged pistoons

For the SHO. 3.622" bore with the 22mm wrist pin. 10.5 - 10.6 CR. Anywhere local? I don’t want to pay $830 if I don’t have to.

http://www.shonutperformance.com/DSC01188.JPG

The one on the left.

Diamond Pistons or CP will make me anything I want don’t think you will find anything local because those pistons are custom made

ross pistons are nice too but expect to pay around that much for a custom set unless u can get ba buy in goin then u could probably get them down to 500

check out wiseco.

they seem to be doing some good things lately. and for good prices

looks like the box says wiseco. If they are manufacturing them you can get them pretty much anywhere. Maybe even Hybrid I can’t remember if they carry that brand. Otherwise J&L can get wiseco so can Northeast Machine Shop. Are they custom or do you have a manufacturer and part #?

CP all the way, worth the cost hands down. Only problem is they have a 7 week lead time last I checked.

Ross is the quickest for custom pistons and their quality is very good. I’m having them make some for me as we speak. However, it’s going to cost about the same as that and it still takes about 5-6 weeks.

-Mike

If those are custom made by wiseco you will not be able to order them from a catalog or call them up the only way they will sell them to you is if you had the forging part number which is etched into the bottom of the pin boss. Ask someone who has bought them and not installed them yet to get you the number. Good luck they will still probably cost a good buck though.

Wiseco’s are made to order for the SHO from shonutperformance.com (for those that don’t know) , i doubt you will get them any cheaper than what they sell them for. but there is certainly no harm in trying.

Correct and since they are made for this company Wiseco will not sell them outright to you. They have an agreement with the people who have custom pistons made that they will not do that. The only way they can sell them to you direct is if you have the forging number.

man i wish forged pistons only cost me $830. I’d say thats not that bad a price but Im not really the guy who would know.

get a honda, 50% less for good 'ol forged pistons.