**NEED GONE** '90 CRX si shell **MINT** $2k

Dont want to sell, but i need the money right now. The motor is currently out of the car, but is also for sale on a different thread (b16a). The car is originally from Virginia and is CLEAN!! 165,000 on chassis. It has a clean title and comes with complete interior and complete original suspension. Comes with steelies not the wheels pictured. Color is Long Beach Blue Pearl and is 8/10. ONLY rust on the car is some small bubbling above the passenger rear wheel well. Interior is a 7.5/10. Car is wired for obd0 and i will include the original harness and everything needed. Currently has a Thermal r&d exhaust that i would include too. I really need this out of my garage and i think this is a very good price for one of the cleaner crx’s around. I know theres a few guys on here that can vouch for how clean this thing is. Feel free to text Mike @ 7165368874 if u would like more info or more detailed pics. I would be glad to send u some.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17781[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17782[/ATTACH]

someone must want a clean rex

2k for that shell is a little steep IMO.

its worth more IMO

Time will tell how long it sits…

i barley sold my running k20 for a little more. def a clean shell though

long beach blue pearl is SOOOOOO AWESOME

still have it. $1500

damn…wish i had the cash…glws

still to high IMO a shell is a shell prob worth 1000$

Id be willing to pay 1500-2000 for a clean ass shell just not a crx to much of a pain to make my set up work with this. I think its worth 1500 all day. What are you going to do with a running one anyways pull the motor and trans and put a b series in it. :dunno:

1500 is a damn good deal, but like bill said… crx are a pita to put anything into

i have 1k cash on me. lmk no bs

I will give you a $1000 cash, I wish it was stock color though. What color is the bay and door jambs? can you send me any other pics or post them please?

Not everyone does.

Does anyone want to help me swap everything from my beat ass white crx to this?

i might move back for that…

Liar!

lol, maybe…ive gotta go back for at least the month of july…but august is still on the table