Need Help annoying people..

Facebook! If its on there, its GLOBAL! Woah. Srs.

Internet warrior # 1 reporting for duty

LOL… drinking was involved while making posts… my bad… But that site is full of dicks always has been…

So dont visit it.

sean shut it… lol

There are simple solutions to simple problems:retardclap

Well theres not that many vaginas on this one either.

lol… damn sausage fests…

She should have pm’d the moderators for prior approval and this probably would have been avoided. Carrying on isnt going to end in the end result you want either

Although I would normally agree 100% with this statement…

not sure how much you know about that site… but this is the reason so many other sites have been and are being created they don’t allow anything even with prior approval to be posted even if it is not directly connected with another site but just simply mentions the other site in the post. It kind of sucks cause there is some useful info there but is very poorly run…

Well that’s what happens when a forum starts getting profitable.

It’s owners do these types of projects and get site sponsors and advertisers that don’t want someone selling something and not paying for it, when they are paying in order to advertise.

Ya dig?

Just say “OK sorry”

Then, if you want to sell your calender, pm an admin on the site and ASK, if they say no, ask what it’s going to take to be able to.

Once again…forums are not democracies.

They told me I would have to give them half of the proceeds to keep it up there for sale… however the markup on the calendars is only $4 so that would be dumb on my part… so I just said fuck it basically after pming with one of the mods who refused to listen and stated the same exact thing 3 times in a row to my responses… That’s when I posted the 5 comments that got me banned… I knew it was going to happen and so decided to put it all out there lol…

i got the boot!! hahahaha

You have been banned for the following reason:
SPAM
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hilarious!