Need Help Finding a part.

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?p=827255

Does any one know where I can pick up one of these spoilers for a 93 Del Sol or lead me in a direction twards one?

Please keep the Bullshit out of this thread and I really dont care about your opinion so don’t even bother posting please.

Thanks Guys!
Dave
716-698-2651

it just looks like a sheetmetal spoiler :gotme:

i believe it’s just a “drag” spoiler

Yea but I cant find it anywhere!

custom

?

do you honestly need this to run 14’s?

Naw im looking for a spoiler just like the one in the pic I had posted.

anyone?

just go buy some sheetmetal and angle grinder

I dont have enough confidence in myself to attempt this…lol.

anyone out there feel like making me one?

bump anyone?

they don’t make it because no one would be stupid enough to buy it.

AHahahhaha okay walter thanks for the comment!:deadhorse2:

“Please keep the Bullshit out of this thread and I really dont care about your opinion so don’t even bother posting please.”

The closest thing you will find to start from is a 94-98 Mustang Spoiler.
http://www.cardata.com/spoilers/images/S_Spoilers/A39_Ford_Mustang_94-98.jpg

its sheet metal. get a sheet of aluminum, a cardboard box and some sheet metal shears.

make the pattern out of cardboard and fit it and trim it and fold it in half to make sure its symmetrical.

then tape it to the aluminum and trace with a sharpie and cut it out. take a grinder to the rough edges to smooth it out. looks like they took a bead roller to the outside edge to add strength/rigidity.

the bends at the edge look hand bent. you could draw a line where you want the bend, slide the wing into the slots between the boards of a picnic table and hand bend that easily.

hell you could make it out of lexan too and paint it. lexan will bend nicely to whereas acrylic (plexiglass) will crack.

if you did construction paper cutouts in kindergarten, you can make this. just because you arent a juicedz4, laffengas or a newman doesnt mean that you cant try to make things. trying it in the first place is 80% of the problem. skill comes partially naturally and partially with experience… the latter you wont get if you dont try.

Brian

dave wtf dont do it. seriously you got rid of the tiger. build something clean and nice.