Need help finding a pic...

Okay, I need help finding a pic for the my fiancee. She is wedding dress hunting and is looking for a pic of the dress that Kelly Limp (chick from the real world new orleans) that married Scott Wolf in June 2004.

She could not find it and I have searched all over for it and still have found nothing. I am looking for a nice pic of the dress for the woman, so she can assure she likes it and go buy that shit.

BTW she seen it on tv on “IN Style Celebrity Weddings” and the dress maker is: Monique Lhuillier

I know this post is pretty :gay: But any help would be appreciated and I will reward you with some beers/food at the next GTG. Hell if you want I will paypal you $5.00

Jeller

http://img.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2006/weddings/031506_240x320_elton.jpg

Not to say that this is a fruity post, but this picture did come up in my searching.

Well, In searching for this picture
All I have found is that I would touch Kelly Limp’s butthole.

on a semi-serious note
I would suggest going to
http://www.moniquelhuillier.com/
Doing the contact us thing and Just send them an email asking for information on the dress

good luck.

Yeah, tried that too, no reply thus far… :smash2:

Thanks for your efforts though :tup:

Jeller

You seriously posted this on NYSPEED?

You must be desperate…

Seriously dude, I thought I would be able to find this shit for her… and I cant find anything… :rolljerk:

Jeller

I took a peek and didnt come across anything either :frowning:

Dude take a road to Chicago and while you’re there see some titties!!!Just don’t wind up in the gay bar.
Prize to first person to chime in.
D
P.S. by far one of the funniest movies of all time.

I told you that guy wanted to fuck me!

Best movie soundtrack ever

A W FTW

Ding ding ding.I watchthat movie everytime it’s on period.I downloaded when it first came out at the movies and watched it on my computer so many times.Between that and shawshank redemption,You say a verse and I’ll tell ya the next line.I think I need more friends.
D

that already happened in buffalo lol… and i wouldn’t mind coming across Kelly Limp either. on a serious note, i’ll ask mel if she knows anything about the dress

no pictures of the wedding dress exist on the interweb

Yeah, thats what I am thinking, looks like we may have to go to them when we are in NYC in July :smash2: Thanks :tup:

Jeller

try to find a pic of your balls, apparently you lost yours

Jeller-
Mr. E had me looking- being that I am a wedding nazi I thought I would be able to find something,
Search for over an hour…Nadda-
I posted something on a crazybride site- nothing yet… I’ll let you know If I get any responses. Good luck- Tell the Mrs. I said HI
Mrs. E.
ps finding a dress from 3 seasons ago at the store might be difficult!!! She might need to get it custom made

^ what was said

^ what I read

You could have said Mrs. OneFastMoney, now go introduce yourself the correct way.

coming from you, this means nothing :stuck_out_tongue: LOL

Onefastmonkey,

Suckawhat?
xoxo

Did she look at the Monique Lhuillier website? they have pictures of the wedding dresses from the 04 collection. but i have no clue what the dress looks like, so good luck.