Time to tie the knot...

I scoured a few threads on here already. This one in particular: http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?216015-Wedding-Thread

I have a Church: Our Lady of Victory
I have a Venue: Templeton Landing

Both are already confirmed and on the same day: June 13, 2015

I am looking for Flowers, a Photographer, and an Escape Car (Something Classy/Tasteful)

Before you throw out suggestions, which are ALL welcomed, I’d like to state that we are not looking for anything cheesy or dramatically over the top. We want a very tasteful and elegant wedding.

For flowers: We’ll know it when we see it.

For photos: The typical “All the bridesmaids jump in the air”…“Groomsmen pretending to punch each other” (although pretty sweet)…won’t make their way into our photo album.

For escape car: We want something unique…the more European the better…the more expensive the better.

I already found plugs for FCI from @Fry in the thread above. I’d be happy to hear about them again and if anyone else has other suggestions.

I also will contact @drvnkd not only because he is handsome but wanted to look at flower options. But, again any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks everyone!!!

Game over :tdown:

LOL. It’s worth it!!!

• Updated - - -

As BEAST would say…“She’s fuck’n sweet…”

For flowers there is none better than Maureen’s. They will sit with you and design anything you want and give you itemized pricing for everything. I was out the door at right around $1k for everything including delivery to three separate addresses.

http://www.theknot.com/Vendors/Maureen-s-Buffalo-Wholesale-Flower-Market/Profile/FAD/189/488643/profile

Run while you can…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to look up what I spent but looking at the spreadsheet makes me sad :lol:

Here’s my list of suggestions:

1. Stay up-to-date with Vendors. Call and confirm multiple times, make sure everything is on time. You have a good chance of getting fucked if you assume everything is taken care of. We placed an in person order for our “presentation cake” and my wife called a couple weeks later and they said they didn’t have the order. Thankfully we had the order receipt and there was plenty of time to get it made.

2. DIY. You can save a ton of money and get unique results by doing things yourself. We made the center pieces, the invitations, the programs, and some other stuff ourselves. Saved a ton of money compared to people who hired someone to do it.

3. I highly recommend suits for the guys instead of tuxes. Tuxes are kind of a one size fits all type fit. Suit can be reused and can be purchased fairly inexpensive, just a little more than a tux. I’d go to the outlet mall for suits or even JC Penney. I went with tuxes and I wish I hadn’t.

4. Flowers - We didn’t really have a whole lot of flowers aside from bouquets and such. We went with Brighton-Eggert Florist (Tonawanda) since they are very polite and nice people to deal with, are friends of my cousins, and they do a great job.

5. Photography was done by @micah, I’m not sure what his schedule looks like now with his new addition. Great job, nontraditional photos which is what we wanted. We also did the groomsmen beating up each other. The girls did not get a jump shot because it was starting to rain.

As someone that is getting married in 3 months, watch house fast the $$ goes lol! Everything seems to nickel and dime you to death!

Congrats Luke! If you’re looking for a videographer shoot me a PM. Ill can show you some of my work.
I was so glad I hired someone to record and compose a video of my wedding day. I love our pictures, but its always cool to go back and relive the day/highlights. We watch our DVD on our anniversary :tup:

She is fucking sweet, for sure…

Congrats! Yea I usually aim to do more creative type shots. The group ones are usually family requested but I like to go check out the venue with bride and groom before wedding to map out ideas. Johns wedding had some rain so we were a bit limited for outside shots. Although some couples don’t mind pouring rain and go for it. I like to only do a few weddings a year so it’s more like a photoshoot project than a job that day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I highly recommend using Alicia Graser at Williams Florist

http://www.williams-florist.com/aboutus.asp?topnav=TopNav

Congrats again Luke :tup:

Just left work so I’ll keep this simple right now, just got married myself last month. So congrats Luke.
We went with Wosniak for photos. Check out there FB page. We have nothing bad to say about them. As far as flowers ill edit this but don’t go there.

DO NOT USE WOSNIAK FOR PICTURES. My sister in law had them for her wedding and the guy did not show up at the salon as he was scheduled and then showed up at the church 30 minutes after the wedding started and we dragged our feet for over 30 minutes waiting on him. He said his car broke down and he couldn’t get there faster. It took him 3 hours to figure out how to go a few miles? Bull Shit, you overbooked and failed to even so much as call and say you would be late. AVOID This guy.

Prog, never saw you in formal wear before. I now have to run and make a deposit in the spank bank. :slight_smile:

WOW i find that hard to believe. They were awesome. Went to her sisters house while they got ready. 2nd photographer came to my house to take some pics of us guys getting ready. Took awesome ceremony pictures. Was at every location b4 our limo waiting, and did great at the reception. They didn’t leave till we gave them the OK at 1120pm. Its only family that works there and i would recommend them to anyone.

So I also have a bad review of them…

Pictures turned out fine however part of the package was additional albums they took a full year to get them finished…When it was supposed to be 1-2 months tops and they dodged our phone calls and wouldn’t return phone calls.

Wow crazyness. yes after the wedding on saturday they had everything ready for us on monday. Picked up our thumb drive and submitted our picture choices that week. They told of the 3 books will take 2-3 months. And our pictures were done in a week for pick up that we printed through them ( only 2 8x10’s and our 16x11) All 3 torned out great!

This.