Nyspeed Married Crew... Vendors?

anybody have any good vendors they used for their wedding or vendors to stay away from?

Starting to plan the wedding, but don’t personally know too many married people who had their wedding in the area

Isn’t it usually the girls job to plan the wedding :slight_smile:

yea dude. your only job is to show up, somewhat sober, on the day and time she picks, to say I do.

I can hook you up on a cake from my future sister in-law. She makes usually 1-2 cakes per week, so if you have a date in the future you can schedule it. She will do anything that you want her to do, and do it with precision. I have some pics if you would like.

Photographer: Fisher Creative Image
Videographer: John Hand aka Anton Video
Reception: Glen Oak
Cake: Muscoreil’s
Tux: Marty’s Formalwear

I’d highly recommend all of them.

I personally think Jeff and Snezjana Fisher are the best professional photographers in Buffalo, but you’ll pay for it. $$$ But hey, they’re the official photographer of the Buffalo Jills so make sure Jeff gives you a free calendar.

John Hand is a guy that just works out of his house. He used to teach film at UB. He’s switching to mostly documentaries now, but still does weddings on the weekend for extra cash and uses his high def expensive ass documentary equipment for your wedding. (He bugged me before the ceremony so you can hear our vows crystal clear.) He was less than $1k and doesn’t make cheesy ass videos. He doesn’t have a home theater in his sales room like some other places we went to. He’s a professional and an artist and he documents your wedding and does a summary thing at the end set to music. It’s awesome. I’m so glad we had a videographer, surprisingly.

Cake was good. :shrug:

Reception was nice, food was great, price was decent. :tup:

Go to Marty’s for your tux. Good price range, and he stocks everything right there so if something doesn’t fit he goes and grabs a different size. No ordering of anything or any of that crap.

u gunna ask NYspeed for a priest also?

i can see by you asking nyspeed you did 0 research on your own.

:mamoru: Yes please.

LOL pics of her will be on gleesonwedding.com in the near future as I am working on getting all of the content up… BUT I MEANT CAKE jackass.

is “cake” code for “Blow Job”?

Desert Deli for Cake
Buffalo Convention Center for recep
Tux junction for tux
Mac for Limo
Carnival Cruise Lines for the Honeymoon
Menne’s on the BLVD for flowers

There is a chair rental company to stay away from. We paid like 5 bills for these chairs and they looked like shit. Paint was chipping and failing on the floor and they would not refund any money.

Muscareils was awesome. They give you a large topper on your 1st anniversary so you don’t have to keep it in the freezer. I ate my original topper last week after over 1.5years in the freezer. Still amazing.

Break A Leg productions was awesome for videography. Wish I would have gone through Peitr for my pictures as well.

I recommend not going through Boswell for your pics.

Marriage…psssssh.

My sisters was nice…Brookfield C.C. Dippin’ Dots Station DJ Mike Setlock

Got married in the wife’s hometown just outside Binghamton so my recommendations wouldn’t help much.

My buddy owns Giorgio’s Limousine
683-7455 talk to Jimmy or Kevin tell em Paul sent ya

your an idiot… im asking for reviews of vendors… and people to stay away from… a lot of people have personal hook ups or know a guy who does photography on the side for extra $$… as evidenced by the responses…

Im trying to help my gf out, who tends to be a little niave about some things…

Oh yeah, buffalo trolley was an awesome alternative to a limo and Signature Entertainment is awesome for music.

Reception - Harry’s Harbor Place. Pimp location on the water

Cake - We did Muscoreils. But Dessert Deli is good as is Romeo and Juliets
on Hertel

DJ - Tazmanian Sound. Cheesy name, but awesome guy and played everything we wanted

Flowers - Can’t help you there anymore. My in-laws don’t own the shop any more

Limo - Affordable Limosine - I can’t remember our drivers name, but he is the one that was eating the green peppers. Cool as hell dude

Need a wedding planner for the day of, then PM me. My wife does it for a lot of weddings and isn’t that expensive at all. And all the brides were happy as can be since they didn’t have to worry about ANYTHING the day of the wedding

Jeweler - Scanlons Jewelers. Talk to Jeff, tell him Joe H sent you.

Reception: Glen Oak (they did a great job with over 200 people) and the food was excellent.

Cake: Dessert Deli (excellent cake and make sheet cakes for us to keep in the back to serve) makes it a bit cheaper.

Thats my .02

Lol at misspelling naive. Also, she’s your FIANCE now… broads get real bent about that shit.

IDK if you want to just get someone that does wedding photos on the side… ITs really a big day for you, get a professional