Need help finding persons #.Have name,old addy,old Phone #'s etc FOUND!!!!

Well before I buy one of the cars posted up here I figured I’d go try and buy my old Iroc from HS back or at least make one last effort to.Went there knocked on the guys door nothing.Then I realized there were no plates on a the Iroc(which hasn’t moved in 4 yrs) or his dakota. I thought that was kind of weird as the truck looked nice and I assume it’s fairly newer.
So I went next door to the neighbors house and asked the woman there and she said “he didn’t even live there anymore that he lives in Buffalo with a friendand his house was falling apart” lol(was looking very rundown and I figured he may need some cash)
I tried to find stuff through tax records and such but any #'s were now disconnected.
This is his Info: Scott D Bartel born 1967
current address 6918 Tona. creek rd Lockport NY 14094 where the car is and house is in his name and purchased 3/17/04
Old address 74 park lane circle lockport ny 14094.Sold 03
phone numbers not in service anymore 716-433-0938,315-942-2936
If anyone gets me his # and A buy the car.I’ll throw ya $100 bill for your troubles.
Thanks

anyone?

send me the info… i’m sure I can use the skip tracing software at work to help you

I appreciate it but i think all the info is above.LMK if I’m missing something you may need,but I think that is all I can find

I’ll give something a shot in a second. Ill pm you whatever comes up.

didnt work. Sooooo find out what his exact bday is and ill try something else too.

mail him something and see if it gets forwarded to a new address>?

would I know if it got mailed to the new address?Wouldn’t it just get delivered?

Even if it got forwarded, you would think he’d answer the letter if hes interested :gotme:

Did he have any dealings with organized labor? Maybe he got Jimmy Hoffa’ed in the new Yankee Stadium.

That is a very good point and can’t believe I didn’t think of that!:smiley:
I will do that today.Would still like to talk to him though if anyone is still trying
Thanks Joe

No problem. I don’t even ask for much in return. I’ll settle for a smaller rental property zoned commercial. :stuck_out_tongue:

FYI

if you know anyone that works in a Collections Agency they can find just about anyone…

i can probably have the info for you tomorrow either thru my buddy at a collection agency or my uncle at the irs.

I appreciate any help.And cuda you should buy that Z28

number is 9113856

LOL… thats the last number I would try to call

lmao.

why is that?
the 911 is a litle odd but Shouldn’t I trust Nitro?

must be a joke.I woul’ve got pwned pretty good in the morning if my fellow speeders didn’t stick up for me!!!

lol you might be answering to the cops as to why you dialed 911 and proceeded to press 4 numbers into their ear.

Sorry just could not resist. am really bored. Plus I am fat I would of asked for food before giving the number.