Need reverse lookup

My wife was in a hit-and-run this evening. All we have is the girls first name and phone number and thats it. Can anyone get me her last name/address so we can get her insurance to pay for it?? Her name is Toni and her phone # is 716-578-6263. I’ll post pics of the accident later.

was she HOT?

i will call her.

y dont u just call her or tell the police

have you tried calling her?

(716) 578-6263
Type: Cell Phone
Provider: Cricket Comm

Unpublished or unavailable

This was from whitepages.com
I’m sure someone can do better.

i can’t even get anything on my database

Got a plate #?

We have tried calling her numerous times, the Amherst police tried calling too, but they said without a last name or plate number there’s not much that they can do.

Hmmm, call homeland security and say she was talking about blowing up the peace bridge. I bet they can find her from just a cell# and a first name.

J/K, but a big fuck you to the APD being lazy.

Call and leave a message saying you’re from 98.5 and she’s won tickets to Vans Warped Tour. When she calls back, keep up the lie, and explain you need to get her information. Just make sure you recognize the caller id and answer the phone “Kiss 98.5”. If you get an unknown number, do the same. You’ll need to call her from a phone you haven’t called her from yet, or block your caller id.

the number it out of Fredonia

for 29.95 I can find out the rest…lol…might be worth it to pay

It’s a cell for sure.

And you’re SOL either way likely since your wife didn’t take the insurance info on the spot.

yea i meant to ask…u got first name and cell phone but nothing else…how did this happen

Call and say they won something…verify that they are between 18-XX age and verify last name…

done

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:9,topic:33294"”]

the number it out of Fredonia

[/quote]

I got tonawanda

omg that number is from space!

Man that sucks. Good luck.

Same thing happened to my aunt last week. She works in the office at LaNovas, and someone in a big truck hit her car and left. Good thing someone saw it though. So this dude ordered a pizza, and they had his name and phone number, which just happpened to be his home phone number. She did a reverse lookup and got his address, ect.

I told her how lucky she was that he used his home phone number.