Need help for body kits

hey, im still kind of new to the 240sx scene and im not quite sure who to trust. Im looking for a body kit for my 89’ coupe with a silvia front end conversion. Im looking at the Version Select Version 1 or the Origin s13 stream body kit.

Im just really curious on who carries them, or a good and reliable website where i can buy them, because i dont really trust ebay plus shippin to canada is like $300 cause they are so big.

All help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

i can get for you

call my shop

905 836 0600

GT

Talk to bing

QUINCY

I LOVE THAT SHOW

unfortunately Version select/Origin has setup with a Canadain supplier In Calgary last year, ( not telling any of it’s other buyers in Canada ), so far iv’e been able to find out nothing about this shop and as far as people in the Calgary scene know, they’ve never heard of this shop ( which I’ve forgotten the name of now )… Cost on a VS/origin kit is now full price , plus US shipping to Calgary plus In Canada shipping to you now… Also from what I understand any VS/origin kit sold outside the proper channels ( this non exsistent Calgary company ) will not get any warrenty supplied by VS/origin. so make sure you can get coverage from whom ever you buy it from if you go to the US…

i’m no good for kits unless you want the stuff i produce…

what kind of warranty are they going to give you a fiberglass kit??

the kit is so played out now anyways, why not try something different??

or something classic… IMO, OEM is FTW… timeless, sexy, and not to mention more affordable and higher quality than most aftermarket kits.

K

Somebody call my name?

I get my VS from the states. No warranty on kits anyways ever!

didnt i already say i could get them with no problem?

GT

I know you can get them. But you’re not the man behind body kits! Don’t you know that I’m a ricer yet?

wow u guys moved my post and i lost it for a while then now i find it and i have all these answers.

Ya i know what you guys are saying the body kits are so played out now thats why my tail lights are gonna be a little different then i have ever seen on a 240. But who knows for now that was my idea, if you guys have any pics of some nice oem stuff or just something out of the ordinary it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

Yeah if you post in the right section, miracles happen.