need help posting car pics,....

i want to post pics of my car. i went to upload link, and loaded the 5 pics, and then i hit upload link, and then it shows me the picture, then nothing else happens. i don’t get a place to post the pic, like where to put the pics, or anything. im really confused,…

Scan to the bottom of the page, where it showed you the pics of your car, there you will find links to each picture. Copy and paste those links into your post, and whoa there are your pictures, right in your post.

i tried that, it doesn’t give me a link, all it says at the bottom of the page is ceron dude. and when i try to upload the pics now, it says file already exists in destination folder.???

there is definitely a box that should appear, can’t remember if it is before or after the pics but it should say something like “www.pittspeed.com/uploader/yourpicture

i don’t get that box, could there be a problem with my pictures?? i have a digital camera, and it works fine, but my computer is like 4 years old.

sign up for www.photobucket.com and upload ur pics there its what i use and it give u 3 different links to use to share the pic( URL link, HTML tag & IMG code)…once u upload them u just copy the URL link to post the link to the pic or copy the IMG Code and paste it in ur thread and it will put the Pic directly in ur post

He dont get that box…:crying:

well if goes with photobucket he gets all 3 links right under each pic, its kinda dumby proof… i mean come on i use it :smiley:

I DON’T GET THAT BOX, AFTER I UPLOAD THE PICS, IT SAYS FILE ALREADY EXISTS IN DESTINATION FOLDER…

Rename the damn file, upload it as some other name, and see if you get the box.:frowning:

x2. or if you want to be nice to the uploader, browse through it and look for the file names that you uploaded previously.

you probably aren’t renaming your files and perhaps have never uploaded anything due to that? if you “don’t get that box”…

rename your files, cause evryone has their pics titled “cool car”

And mycar1.jpg, mycar2.jpg, mycar3.jpg, mycar4.jpg, mywifenaked.jpg, opps…:doh: