Need help with a Snap-on Ratchet repair in the No. Hils...

One of my favorite ratchets needs to be rebuilt, but I don’t even remotely work out of a garage anymore.

Anyone have a snap-on guy that could help me out? Ideally somewhere I could drop it off with you, or where you work and catch up with you after the snap-on guy has done his thing?

I live in Gibsonia, close to rt 8 & the turnpike and end up on any given side of the north hills any day of the week.

Anyone nearby that can help?

it would be greatly appreciated

i’d help but you’re too far away really

yeah… I’ve got no business in South Fayette… thanks though

Add to that one Ratcheting Screwdriver that is freezing up…

This is why I’ve only buy Craftsman nowadays… easier to get replacements

mail it to snap-on…

True, but it would be a little cheaper and easier to drop off at someone’s garage and then come back a week later.

I know a couple guys who would be glad to help, but don’t want to drive 30-45 mins if I could find someone closer…

woo-hoo I dropped it off last night with a pittspeeder, and now I just need to wait for the snap-on guy to fix it and then I can pick it up again!

assuming since the offer to help was sent via PM, that you don’t want to advertise and end up with everyone’s broken tools… but thanks man, I appreciate the help!

just updating, so the thread can be closed/locked/deleted whatever…

you sure that you werent talking about a strap on?

If I was I would have called you first, from what I’ve heard you’ve had plenty of experience…

well yeah. thats why i was making sure