Need Help with MGA201: Accounting Class!!!

fuckin a… i did the problem for you. if you are still having problems, switch to badminton

add some categories together. they should balance. its a balance sheet. if you dont get that, then see above paragraph for alternate majors.

SILVERGT PM ME… if you are going to UB i’m in that class too tell me your section… its my second time around…

I also had Anderson she was pretty good, If you ever have a problem just check the power point slides she goes over everything step by step, the questions in the book are just worded differently

I forgot to calculate something but I figured it out thanks lol
You ilcisdead sweet ill pm u later

What is your major anyway?

Im taking Armenia at canisius right now… so far so good

It may seem funny that you are wasting peoples time. The only funny thing is that you are wasting your life acting like a tool. Get with it, the only person in charge of your career is yourself. If you don’t put in the effort you won’t reap the benefits of an education.

/Dad

Dr. Death FTMFL. I’m a finance major at canisius and over half the program is people who were originally accounting and dropped. Our acc program is like one of the hardest of the country

ya i stuck with it for a while…towards the last 1/4 of the semester…there was only like like 8 people left in the 40 person class…lol