anyone good w/ accounting?

anyone?

nope, sorry…wanna write a world civ. paper im workin on tho??? i havent slept for 2 days now, i hate finals week

glad im done with world civ…1 and 2…

anywho… i’d like someone to go over an excel file if they have a few min…

njccbflo@gmail

I’ll see if I can help.

antbrdwar@aol.com

I’ll see what I can do, too.

I am pretty good with accounting, depending on what the project is.

What exactly are you looking for?

ok… I pmed you guys with my proj… i dont want to post it cuz if anyone else has to do this proj and they print out mine and hand mine in… I could get screwed…

edit: I did most of it the way I think its supposed to be done… however… the one adjustment about bad debt i know for sure is wrong…

let me add, its due today by 5pm, I’ll have to drop it off at like 2pm… so if you dont get to it soon, thanks for the help but don’t waste your time

ok then.

I looked over it quickly in the time I have before my next class and all of the entries have the right debits and credits going on but I didn’t have the time to break out the calculator for number verification.

Luckily, I took 202 over the summer and since the course was so condensed we didn’t have to do this practice set. We just skipped it, so now I guess I see what exactly it was :stuck_out_tongue:

OK, I’m not going to hand it in till tomarrow/monday… so I have tonite to finish it up…