Need metal detector ASAP!!!

So I went to a friends house today to borrow his tractor, that is when I put my gloves on. I drove the tractor home, cut my grass, hooked up my log splitter to the tractor and drove it to my fathers house then returned the tractor to my friends house. When I got into my car to drive home I took my gloves off only to realize I lost my wedding ring at some point during the day. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

If you have a metal detector I could borrow or rent please let me know ASAP.
Thanks!

Bump!!!

You must take better care of your gold. END THE FED!
I know a metal hunter but there’s no way he’d rent out his rig. I could ask if he can be contracted for the search maybe?

Oh…Thanks Obama!

It is actually platinum and cu$tom made. :frowning: I really need to find it.

Did you look in the glove?

Now I know how smart you think I am. :wink:

Minor insult, he’s trying to be anally thorough. :wink:
I wasn’t kidding though, I could ask my acquaintance if he’d be interested.

I JUST FOUND IT!!!

It is amazing what a leaf blower can uncover, mice, snakes and wedding rings!

That wasn’t an indirect or direct jab, I was being serious. :stuck_out_tongue: I lose tools in my pockets when I’m working on cars.

Found two rings! Woot lol

How did I miss it? I was out in the cold and rain looking for hours via flashlight hoping to find it and hold in ransom…darn it!

That happened to me once…baseball glove…I was certain my ring was gone for a couple months, then a friend borrowed my glove and found it jammed into the tip of the finger

My father said he lost a ring in a pair of winter gloves and did not find it until he wore those gloves again which was at a much later date.

That is at least he third time I have lost it, I really need to make it smaller. It is much tighter in warm weather however.

I just saw this thread.

Metal detector’s are awesome. Although I feel like such a squirrel using one.

Glad you found it! I’m to the point where I never wear my ring if I’m doing any kind of manual labor, gloves or not.

A friend of mine lost his wedding ring the summer after he got married. He found it 15 years later when he was tearing out the shrubs they had planted the summer they bought the house. It just shook out of the roots when they were tearing them out.