Underwater junk

So I lost my wedding ring in the creek last night at regatta in Great Valley … Im looking for any type of scuba gear, wet suit, good goggles, snorkel …

if I cant find diving stuff I think im going to rig a hose to a snorkel and have someone hold the other end of it …

The water is about 50* and 6-8 ft deep … about 4 or 5 foot wide and 15-30 foot long … I know it did not leave this spot as there is a “wall” that comes up under water that is about 4foot

If you have gear and want to play around I will pay you $100 if you find it … if you don’t ill pay your tank fill and cook you dinner …

I have already walked as much as I could with a metal detector but I could only go about 3 foot deep … and looked as good as I could with the goggles and snorkel I have

sorry to hear man… can you use the metal detector under water?

btw, might not be a great idea to post up where you lost it.
a lot of good people on here, but it only takes one moron to steal something that’s not theirs.

If its just a guy wedding band by a new one and tell her you found it lol

good idea … thanks … I used it under water as much as i could … the “head” of it can go under but the main brain of it cant … it runs an Scable for the head and I may try to extend it while im under but I have to get down there first

She knows about it … Im going to buy a new one … but I would really like this back … My finger is purple from where it got ripped off …

Long story short I was holding on the side of the boat while it flipped over and my hand slipped off

Guys wedding bands are uber cheap its not worth 50 degree water to steal one lol

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

I can come drink beer and watch you try and to rescue it

Is the creek muddy or rocks on the bottom? If its anything like lake erie, it would take hours to find.

there are about 10 large rocks but thats it … no mud in that area

ill let you know Justin

I would also say if there was any current things don’t just drop.

You’ll find it. A lady I know dropped her engagement ring off my boat. It was about 5’ of water. But I got it after a few hours… Good luck!

PM sent

responded …

also I called dips and dives or what have you on NFB you need to have your cert to rent shit …

I have a decent mask, snorkel and fins if you want to borrow them.

Also, depending on how much you weigh, I have a shorty wet suit as well.

I bet if you had a nice metal detector you could find some loot where you’re looking. I really want a waterproof rig to get down and hunt.

…Bet you aren’t the only asshole to lose his wedding band.

I never knew a ring that could block a hole. Hope this worked out for you :bigtup:

LOL. GOOD LUCK

Going to look this weekend again. See if anyone wants to party.