need n.o.s tank filled today anyone around albany fill them?

trying to get my 10lb filled normally go to tech valley but there closed today…called hunt hes outta gas…anyone know another place round albany cp or latham?need it filled today…thanks

talk to slowmarro he knows of a place in ballston spa i think? dont remember…

got it thanks…please delete

i think i’ve seen you on rt9 by guptills before? i’ve got the red evo, we spoke breifly at a light haha.

im gunna need more nos and harry…i need it by tonight.

I flew by you in my E39 540 like Saturday I think on I-87N :rofl

oldie but a goodie lol

i dont remember the e39 but deff remember the evo…shit is pretty quick.i think imma sell the hatch and move on…want something newer…

b-ri were do i find harry nos?

fast and the furious 1

J&R welding in Ballston Spa fills tanks

yep thats were i got it filled…

So wait, your not the Racehatchdangertomanifold83 guy?

sorry I had to. But srs, u gotta change that user name… every time we see it we think “pumpkin chucker” lol

When do you wana bag out and body drop that “work truck” and really do work?!

You name it ive bagged it…im done going that route for a while…i still see half the trucks ive bagged driving around…its a work truck strickly for work…when the 4.3 goes in it im prob gonna throw this nice sb 350 in it though… :slight_smile:

werd… you used to be a mini trucker too? Any past project pics? I have one going on right now too. Door’d out 98 ranger, 6 linked… 44" to the roof.

heres is a couple pics…but yea i was in mini truckin for a while…

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2747/s10bagged.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3391/s10lambo.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i fill my tank at hunts machine shop in rotterdam

and yourrr paying way to much …

Yea hunts is 7.50 a pound…i dont go there unless i really have to…j&r welding and tech valley in latham are both 6.50 a lb…havent been able to find cheaper than that…

NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS