Nitrous filling stations?

Does anyone know any shops that will fill nitrous? I have one local to me, but only one guy there fills it - I showed up today at 3:10 and he was gone. I need a backup location and would LOVE it if they were open on Saturday.

Thanks!

hahahahahaha

Going right thru those bottles huh???

You know you dont always have to use the bottle haha!!!

LOL - you f’er Dan!

Not going through them too fast, but the last time I went he only had 4 lbs. to give me. Got me 3 runs at the track, but I would like to do some testing and I don’t think there is much left.

Just sucks because I left work early to get there well before they closed, and it didn’t matter anyway.

Besides, you always have to be ready for anything, right? :hitit:

Auto Illusions in Moon, they charged me $4.25/lb.
Some place in West Newton was cheaper IIRC…Sailor or Sonny, where is that place?

Thanks man - I’ll look into Auto Illusion, bu if anyone knows the place in West Newton, then even better…$4.25 is cheaper than what I’m paying, but in all honesty - being able to get it when I need it is more important to me than the price.

if you are in a pinch i do have a full bottle here. But it would require a deposit.

Thanks BG - I’m actually looking more for reliability reasons…I don’t have a specific need for the weekend, but it just ticked me off today that I couldn’t get it. I need some options, but maybe buying a second bottle and keeping a full spare is a good option.

Thanks!

i think having multiple bottles is best idea. you can go through it fast. i have two for myself but i loan one to jackdup when he runs it in his car. i am not using it right now so might as well use it.

It’s certainly come in handy! Loan it out if necessary…I can always buy a new bottle and keep that one full.

im assumeing you get yours filled at wings??

my garage.

Actually no - I called them to see if they filled bottles and I was told no.

Do you fill tanks? If so - where are you?

B&R in Verona fills them.

Open 9:00 - 1:00 Saturdays.

$55 for ten pound fill.

oo thats strange…a buddy of mine gets his filled there and always complained they werent open long enough and werent open on saturdays.maybe they stopped

Just filled up at B & R…they have good hours for me, so I will probably be going there a lot. Thanks everyone!!

:stupid:

Phil got the BEST prices around