new place to get Nitrous bottle filled

I found a new place to get my Nitrous bottle filled it is called wings auto it is located on 286 in holday park they just started filling nos the price is 5.00 a lb they will not be able to start filling till next week do to he is wating for a stand to set the bottle on

thats kinda high :dunno:

ouch $5.00

do they provide protection and assorted colors?

:eek2: thats :bsflag: :eek4dance

:rofl: :rofl:

wings auto charges entirely too much for all their stuff.

ok so wheres a cheap place?

Try Butler Gas on sandy creek road in penn hills by the Hippos Pub. I know quite a few people that go there. I didn;t know they did that and thats how I found out… :dunno:

anything over $3.50/lb is too much. I paid $5.00 at Stropes once, but I HAD to have it filled that day and they were the only place that was open. ANd they were pricks too. Fuck them.

b&r in verona is like $3.50/lb… at least it was…

ask your local dentist? :dunno:

uniontown has a place… can’t remember the name, it was 350 or 400

ther a guy in uniotown

ballah and ragtop intorduced me to him he said he will beat any price around

real cool guy old motorhead dude but came in one night in a nissan with bling rims bumping biggie smalls thorwing up gang signs

I spoke to Strobes the other day on the phone. They said that they are 3.50/lb. I checked cause later this month, when it is not raining, I want to make my way out to PRP.

3.50 in West Newton right along the river. If anyones interested I’ll give you directions.

Go see phill in west newton or go to laurel mountain mustang