Where to buy Nitrous?

I thought there was a sticky somewhere here about a place in Youngwood, but I can’t find it now. Help a brother out.

west newton is where to get it, doesn’t LMM sell it.

Napa in greensburg is trying to get it also.

PM sailor, phil is who fills the bottles down in west newton

Thanks!

Be a good thread here for people to recommend good nitrous fillers…

I’ll give two thumbs up for Bower Hill Auto Body. The owner has a couple bad-ass Mopar drag cars and basically runs the NOS refill station for his own use, but is very fairly priced at $4/lb and fills your bottle on the spot while you watch.

I’ve used Strope’s Speed Shop before with fine luck but they’re a hike from me. Still, one night I needed a bottle fill late in the evening (7PM) and the owner opened shop just so I could get a fill. That was very cool.

I used another place in Pittsburgh with bad luck…not sure I want to burn people though.

i heard theere was place in penn hills but they charge like $55 a fill

Butler Gas in Penn Hills, Price is dependant on the size of the bottle.

Butler gas does? I never knew that. Thanks.

There is another place in Penn Hills that charges $55/10lb bottle that I don’t recommend.

with phil you pay 3.50 a lb!!!

baby’s use bottles :eek:

well you must be a baby yourself then

my car car doesnt move…you can come on over and help push it around :stick:

far as i know, still at 3.50 a lb unless our price went up some. we dont sell it for profit, sell it so we have nitrous in the garage at all time. figure there is 6 domestics and 3 imports in the garage who spray, plus all the people we hook up. we allways go through it.

we weigh the bottle before filling, weigh afterwards. so not riping anyone off.

yep had all my bottles filled then and good results. i need to stop down soon and get it filled up again

It comes up as an invalid name when I try to send a PM to “sailor”. Is there some other part to his screen name?

send to vw16vcabby

sorry im just used to knowing salior as salior. forgot his name was like vw16cabby

Got it. Thanks.

Did you go to the Racer’s edge?

they have the big bottles. 2 of them, and they can install them by tonight

:smiley:

1. come to west newton.