need opinion on front bumper

i am ordering a front bumper tomorrow and i have it narrowed down to to bumpers
the works style bumper or the nismo style on that everyone sees on ebay.
i found a good deal on the works bumper with good fitment its a sick looking front end not to showy and goddy looking but clean and simple yet still stock looking. thanks guys. i hope to have it on for the grandbend event.
Brent

The pics aren’t loading.

I don’t think there ARE pics…

what does each bumper look like? and are you keeping your car yellow? Only getting the front end, or skirts and rear as well?

what does the works bumper look like? post a pic, i like the nismo one if its the smae one that im thinking of, not a major change though, very subtle

Yes i am keeping the car yellow for now i am going to paint it copper over the winter i think. i already have sideskirts no rear lip yet. the bumpers i am looking at ore from grounddynamics. here is the link to the website let me know what one looks better. i really like the works bumper. the demon isnt bad either. here is the link
www.grounddynamics.com

My overall preference is the M-Sport, but between the the two you chose, I’d go Workz. Just my opinion and thats all it is. Buy whatever one you like better.

I prefer the V-Speed or GP ones… but the Workz is not bad. Very glad you dont like the invader style :wink:

Do you have a line on them?

try to get ‘d1 front bumper’ or ‘x-style front bumper’, or even ‘U-style’… their all practically made with 91+ front ends… so its a clean stock look.

ya the guys at westside performance are dealing with them now nad the bumpers are good prices and shippign is really cheep. im looking at on 30bucks shipping 250 US for the bumper, good prices. i think i am going with the works front bumper.

Lol, its funny cause people don’t get it.

Lol, its funny cause people don’t get it.[/quote]

I’m glad you’re on the ball at least.