Need Paint and Body Help

I had My hood done by a paint shop, and it still needs done. If you look down the hood you can see some waves in it. The paint guy said he skimmed coated the whole hood, but he is now telling me the the glue spots from the factory where the inner structure is glued to the outer is causing the hood to several small dents, I think he just doens’t know how to fix it. I am not lookin to spend alot I have all the materials just need some one with a good eye foe detail.

not looking to pay alot? you know u get what u pay for so u might wanna reconsider. i think he’s right on the inner structure thou, it can cause that shit.

hoods change shape very easily. the glue spots is good posssibilty. But like cutty said you get waht you paid for.

The glue will shrink the hotter and older it gets causing exactly what you described. (not so much with OEM hoods, mainly aftermarket.) I’m a body man, I’d offer to do it but I live in Butler. If thats not too far for you pm me.

ya I got what I paid for thanx not lookin to pay alot to fix it, I would think after working the metal as he did and skimming the whole hood, might have fixed that, any way I have seen factory black hoods without this problem. this is a Factory hood that was never hit, or worked before, I believe it was just plain inexperience. ANyone one good thats close?

but don’t you have a big hole cut in the hood? that would defiently fuck with the integrity of it.

hey hows that 2,300 hp monte of yours?

as goos as ur 450HP truck?:kekegay:

no no you didnt hear, the other night down the strip there was a fool bragging about his monte making 2,300 hp. ask silver about it

same fool here saying his truck is 450HP?

:rofl:

wow never said that but ok any way its good.! any way the indents are right along the inner structure, hole has nothing to do with welded .25 round steel to brace it.no flexing from what I saw after it was installed.

wasn’t me havent been around past 6 months.:dunno:

any paint shop suggestions?

didnt say you now did I? one of yoru buddys. does crayola make any sense to you?

should it seeing that u make no sense ASS! That was horrible i must say but thanks for your useless help yet again!

hey :tool: the kid has that on his hood

i can take a look at it if u want, im in coraopolis

tried PMing u… gotta a number?

i emptied my box go head and pm me again