NEED PARTS FOR S13

Ok guys,

I’m getting pretty desperate for parts here, and since no one that messages me saying they have parts bother to get back to me and very few parts are available in Edmonton for the s13, I need the following:
Driver’s side window glass
Front inner fender liners, both sides
Hood hinges

I will pay cash money TODAY. I’d like to get these parts into the car before it gets cold, so please don’t waste my time. If you have the parts, let me know and we’ll work something out. Thanks.

BUMP

Turns out I couldn’t work out a deal with DrifterX for his parts car, so now I need the aforementioned parts again. I now have access to a van, so if anyone in Calgary has the said parts please let me know and I’ll organize a parts run.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I have the hood hinges still… :oops: Gimme a call tommmorow morning Kris and I’ll bust my lazy out there to grab 'em for ya. 221-4046

Jeff

I got the inner fender liners. Next time my cuzin Greg is in Leth which is pretty much every weekend I will get him to bring them right to E-town and you can jsut pick them up. No hinges though, Sry nigga!

I know Rob might have some other parts so I will let you know about that VIA PM and will send them up at the same time. Later dude!

Thanks guys! I have a buddy in Leth I’m way overdue on visiting… :wink:

DrifterX has these parts lying around on his parts car …g.et ahold of him before it is gone

Actually his parts car is gone - I was going to get the whole car off him but I guess someone else beat me to it!

i know i have the window for sure but will have to check on the other parts pm me for contact info