WTB: Parts for the race car

Hey lads,

I just needed to let everyone know some of the needed parts for the race car, especially those of you who have parts cars laying around.

I need:

1. Driver’s side window glass.
  2. Driver’s side power window motor, OR, if you’d like to do a power conversion, your door panels, crank handles, etc. I would be willing to pay cash for the switched parts.
  3. Front plastic fender liners - I need both sides of them.
  4. Driver’s side front marker light connector/wiring - the race car’s is broken.
  5. Hood hinges and bolts - the race car’s are toast.

If you have any of these parts or have a hookup to get them. Please let me know ASAP. I am willing to pay hard cash for them or take them in exchange for a favor of some kind. (No sexual ones please, I already owe enough of those. ;))

Thanks! :slight_smile:

PM’d

I’ve got the hinges! 221-4046

Then I’ll take 'em! And ze price? :smiley:

if you need any part at all i have a parts 240 that im just dying to get rid of let me know of anything you need and i will see what i have left

Just look above duder, that’s what I’m looking for. Window, fender liners, etc.

If you’re looking to get rid of the whole parts car, how much would you want for it? More details would be nice. :slight_smile: If it’s reasonable I might just take it off your hands and park it on my grandma’s farm. Of course I’ve let her know the plan already…yeah, sure I have. :E

BUMP!

Come on people, the faster I get the parts, the faster everyone can benefit from this:
http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=29628#29628

aren’t you the sole person who gains Kris?

Not really - it means that people can buy things in Calgary or Edmonton that they may not have because they didn’t want to or couldn’t find a way to get the parts up here. It helps parts swapping and conversation amongst members.

I don’t have to do it at all - it would be a lot easier to sit at home and do nothing, but I have the time available…

Bump. Since DrifterX ignores repeated requests for information and PM’s, anyone else got any parts?

Jeff, after next week I’ll set something up with you to get those hood hinges - assuming of course that they fit into the hood. I think I remember Scott saying something about the hood holes being stripped.

Give me a call if you need my tap and die set.

Thanks man! Will do. :slight_smile:

got everything u listed, let me know.

Ok, let me know how much you’d like for it all. If the price is good, I’ll take everything in one shot. I’m not concerned with you being in Calgary - if I can get the car certified I might just drive it down there with no damn window at all. :E