Need: Silicone Intercooler Couplers

Hey yall,
I really need the following sizes of couplers for my FMIC:
1X (2.25)X(2.25)
1X (2.25)X(2.75)
3X (2.75)X(2.75)

Any one got some?
Where is a good place to buy from that might have them in stock?

Also looking for spring type clamps in these sizes:
2X (2.25)
2X (2.75)

Prefer blue or black but let me know what you got!
Thanks

Mopac is your best bet. But be aware that the quality stuff is not cheap. You’re looking at around $5 average for each coupler and $5 average for each clamp.

$5 for a silicon coupler? I’d be in heaven if I could get those prices.

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking!!
I was quoted up to $30 for a chunk of silicone tubing with 2 spring clamps.
$5 would be great!!

Where’d you get quoted… EZ Motorsports? :stuck_out_tongue:

The stuff I’m talking about is that 3 or 4 ply stuff. SHould hold sufficient boost. They are just 3" lengths of whatever size. Unfortunately, they are the Vibrant brand, but their couplers work great. I did all my piping with it, nice and stiff. Actually, I think they are like $4.85 or something a peice, unless of course you get into the big stuff, like a 3" to 3" 90degree bend is $80.

When I did Evan’s the couplers were $25-30 depending on the size.

You gotta pay to play though. Don’t cheap out and try to do it with CAI couplers. They are just rubber, and will probably blow out.

Yeah, I am looking for high quality silicone that can withstand the boost and heat.
I am willing to pay whatever it takes, but it looks like the average price is about $10 per piece, 3" long, straight. And the T, spring clamps are $5 each. This is what MOPAC told me.

I noticed I posted the wrong sizes, so I will edit the original post with the correct sizes. If you have some, let me know ASAP!

I’m taking Adam from Apex’s advice and running heavy truck rad hose. I don’t need it to be pretty and he has seen this stuff hold 30+psi no problem. You can get a 90deg bend from Greggs for like $23. This includes a decent sized bend and about 10" of useable hose on either side. 45 deg bends are like $18. :E

I’ll hopefully pick up the piping I need tomorrow and have the car running on Friday night.

Adam’s back at Apex?

I have a Greddy kit with all the aluminum piping so I am lucky and don’t have to get any bends. All I need is straight pieces, easyer to find and cheap!! I don’t need a show car appearance, but I want something that looks alittle better than rad hose. But I don’t see why it wouldn’t work, it is designed to handle at least 20PSI or more and temperatures higher than your air charge.

Actually, no…not as far as I know. That’s really the only way I figured people would know who I was talking about.

I got ahold of a couple places in Edmonton as they said it can be as much as 3 weeks away! Any ideas of who might have some in Calgary? I am not familiar with the tunning shops down there. But for the extra cost of shipping it’s worth it to get it a couple a weeks earlyer.

I can get you any couplers you want. I can also get all sizes of T-Bolt clmaps and constant torx clamps. All hi-quality. No worries of crappy ones that melt and break down or tear. Couplers available in Blue, Grey, Red, and Black.

PM me if you’re interested and I’ll get you prices on everything you need. Would be cheaper than MOPAC I’m pretty sure.

Hose Headquarters… high quality decent price but still expensive