Need some cheap HDMI cables?

I didn’t really have a need for them right now, but for $7 shipped for two 6.6 foot ones I ordered them anyway.

damn, good deal :tup:

thanks for the heads up. Too bad my TV only has 1 HDMI input though lol

damn, that’s going to be hard to beat. even cheaper than equiv. from monoprice.com

Same here, but I figure when I upgrade the TV or get a HT receiver with HDMI switching I’ll have the cables I need.

I ordered a bunch from monoprice a while back just because they were so cheap at like $4.50 ea.

No idea what I am going to do with 5 extra HDMI cables.

monoprice FTW

i use monster, they are like 75 bucks and worth it!!!

^^^
but only when hooked up to BOSE for that lifelike experience…

as they say: no high, no lows, it must be ____

lol i like the sarcasm post better :slight_smile:

my all time fav. audiophile joke:

"Paul Klipsch is walking down the street one day and see’s his old buddy Dr. Amar Bose walking towards him. Mr. Klipsch cups his hands up to his mouth making a horn and say’s loudly “Good morning Dr. Bose, how are you?”. Upon seeing his friend Mr. Klipsch and hearing his greeting, Dr. Bose turns around, faces the opposite direction and says “a very good morning to you Mr Klipsch. I’m well thank you, and yourself?”. "

I like monoprices service, they are super fast.

I bought a cable for like 4 bucks shipped for my lcd panel. Amazing deal.

Even walmart still sells them for 34 bucks, people get ass pounded on them…

bump

My order shipped from Rochester, NY yesterday according to the tracking number. Have to remember this site because if they ship from that close it will make cheap ground shipping as good as overnight.