Need Stock Rad Tomorrow Morning!! Please someone help!

Hey guys,
I need a s14 or s13 stock rad asap, tomorrow morning would be perfect. I finished up my swap today, hats off to Chris for getting it all wired up right and helping me finish everything up. Started up, had some issues with timing, and weird noise, but everything seemed to be good, then my rad sprung a leak and coolant went gushing everywhere. So I need a new rad before I can finish everything up. I need this done tomorrow since i’m getting kicked out of the shop for being there too long. So if anyone has a spare rad for sale please please let me know, calling me would be best, 416-666-1781, or shoot me a pm. Thanks in advance!!

Most wrecking yards open pretty early.

Yeah but what are the chances they have it, not many 240 parts lying around, hard to come by, i’ve looked for other things before. I was hoping someone on here has a spare one, it would make this so much easier, but if not I guess i’ll have to call some wreckers. Only one near me that I know of, and I doubt they will have it.

Contact tim (averageplayer) he has an s13 rad up, im sure he will beable to hook u up.

I have one for you if you need it.

add me on msn.

i have a spare rad i got off avery in beginin of summer for $40, its just been sitting $20 bucks and its yours.

Located in Mississauga, intersection Mavis and Eglinton.

if you want it call me at : 416 723 8493 anytime tomorrow

i also have a mint spare rad
add to msn
or call 905-713-9035
-derek

Thanks to everyone who offered me a rad, I found a s14 replacement from Peter (KoukiS14), he also came buy and helped me put it back in and with finial hook ups. Thannks allot man I really appreciate it!!!

btw, will you show up at the meet tomorrow? hopefully you won’t run into any other problems…

Well, I dont know if I will make it. The car is running but it’s not completly assembled and i’m not too confident to take it on such a long trip. I would love to but i’m not sure what to do now.