Need Suggestions... so YES or NO?????

nice…did u do the install on the bags ?

Eh, I dont like it at all. I like the idea of adding a stripe of paint or design. You could toss FBA across my windshield if you give me a killer deal on 24’s. That’ll help with some advertising lol

Yeah it looks pretty good. Definitely needs some kind of decor on the outside aside from the wheels.

Don’t you know that rolling on a different wheel at each corner is the new hotness??? Mixing subs in might be cool.

Looks good, maybe ill notice your shop now when I drive up route 8 :hs:

I like it, I think it will get peoples attention when driving by. Definitely add some sort of neutral color stripe to the wall though.

I like it Chaz, but consider one thing. You are going to have to keep those things clean. With the dust and dirt and traffic on Rt 8, plus rain etc, they are gonna get dirty. Then it would end up looking ghetto. If you are OK with cleaning them every month or so, i say do it, because it WILL draw peoples eyes to your business.

Just electrify them…it will keep the dirt, and, um, the dirt off of them :slight_smile:

haha the electric idea is decent.

cleaning them is alright with me, i have the fork lift, so its a kinda nice working platform.

im painting the building gray i think, then ill add some graphics, and due to the overwhelming suggestions, a strip, which at 1st i was not sure of, but i like the idea now.

i hope nobody would snatch 1, but if they do its no loss, they are all damaged, and blemed.

so do i turn the corner above the focus with like maybe 4 more? i think that would be cool so the northbound travelers notice them.

No it was on it when we bought it, but i have since re did about all of it, it was set up for scuba tanks, i wanted it with compressors, self contained instead, so much easier that way, also it had a big switch box, i removed that and did 4 rocker switches. its aight, it serves its purpose.

Yes

I’d like to see pics after you paint & put a strip/graphics on the building. The wheels look out of place up there.

Is that focus the one Volker painted a few years ago? It looks familiar. It wasn’t bagged then, but the rest of it looks the way it did.

too flashy… plus you’ll probably have some low life people climbing the walls and stealing them…

do a red stripe across the top or something like two tone.

I like it … Its different.

I would do medium grey … with a brightish dark blue & white stripe …

Thought something looked different when I passed today.

Too “Blingy”

hmm, i appreciate the input, im surprised how split everybody is on the yes or no factor.

its cool being able to see how people think, im wondering if its goona grow on the people that arent liking it now, or if ill end up taking them down one day.

Also i think its going to look alot better once the colors are on the building, i think right now its to bland.

yup, Mark sold it to us, he had Volkers paintit, then it sat in his garage for 3 years, lol,
i think its going to make a nice shop car for the 16-24 yo customers

put 4 of the same rims up, preferably some RWD 17" or 18" rims with a 5x114.3 bolt pattern :x:

looks good, i like it

haha

Looks decent, not too tacky or anything…I like the idea to add some color to the top though to break up the chrome on white

no

cause the next thread u are going to make is going to say

“shit went to work today and i was missing wheels from the outside of my building”

As he said tho Mex, there all messed up ones that he hung