Need suggestions: Springs

I’ve decided to drop my car a bit because i’m sick of my huge wheel gap in the summer time.

Soooo…here’s my deal. I’m selling my car sometime in the near near future, so nothing that’s gonna break me completely but something good and not too cheap either.

Any ideas? 2000 eclipse.

So far, i was looking at Tenzo’s and Eibach. Also saw some brands i didn’t know: Drop zone and goldline?

ideas appreciated.

eibach is definitly the best quality outta those 4. how much drop are you looking for?

1.5-2.2"

eibach

she balling on a budget.Dont want the spring to crack. i suggest eibach as well. she just needs to stop beign a pussy and buy them

yea get the eibach sportlines then, they are a 2 inch drop that’d do the trick for ya

What happened to selling the car?

yea, sportline ftw, pair um up with some kyb agx’s, it will cost more but your oem struts arent going to last long with a 2in drop…

x2

my post does say i am selling my car very soon. :slight_smile: the new one is coming. but, i’m taking my car to carlisle and i won’t be able to get a new car ready in time…therefore… i’m gonna make it look good until i sell it.

Seeing that your whip is a DD go with the Eibach. Like Origonal sin said you will want to upgrade your struts too. The stiffer springs may cause a little bit of a “jounce” effect over many of our larger bumps in the area. The Eibachs are nice casue they are progressive and are more forgiving tha a linear rate spring on the streets. i have Eibach with Konis and they are great for the street and decent on teh track. For the track I would prefer a Linear reate spring but for you the progressives are better.

Eibach FTW.

Just buy that sweet pimp ride for 6K that you were looking at. :smiley:

But you cant go wrong with eibachs :tup:

eibach sportline w/tokico illum. 5way. ive had them in my car for years now with no problems.

i <3 my eibachs

why waste the $ on something your selling. “If it aint broke, don’t fix it.”

i like progress but thats me

u mod ur car when its broke? must be a dsm thing

I would tell you to go look up 02_eclipse_gs from the other forum, he used to be a buddy of mine and he’s had a lowered 3G eclipse for years.

if you are looking to lower it from a strictly aestetic standpoint and you dont plan on keeping it long just cut the stock springs. It’s free.