NEED TO BORROW ONE 4x100 WHEEL/TIRE

I would like to borrow one 4x100 wheel for 1-2 days (just want it for Sunday). I have a shit load at my house but all of the tires are too tall. About 240 miles will be put on the tire and it will be on the front so no 80mph burnouts will be put on it. I don’t care what style wheel or tire it is, either. Toyotas also have a small hub so 99.9999% of OEM or aftermarket wheels will fit my ratrod.

I need something that is very close in HEIGHT to 195/40/16.

Please use this calculator to check the height

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

Any lender will be financially, sexually or detailed-edly compensated. I will use one of these to determine which:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_TGisiI_dI2E/Slr0wkXazHI/AAAAAAAABb0/tH6FRwaGtOY/s400/Fortune+Teller.JPG

Plz lemme no asap. tnx.

i has stock 13 inch wheels. very narrow. or i have a 13 inch 14inch and 15 inch spare tire all 4x100

Gotta know the tire size, dude. All I care about is the height, can’t be driving around with one side 3" taller than the other :lol As long as the tires will hold air that’s all I care about

whats wrong with bbs’s ill check and text you tommorow

^that would be great

don’t feel like trying to get the 4th wheel to seal. im just gonna roll down on 3 bbshits

why? use bead sealer ahah

not that simple, apparently :lol

well thats just retared and now im very upset.

Big red has my extra si wheel and tire. It’s a 15in with a tall tire. Ask him about it

He STILL has that? :crazy

Yeh I almost forgot about it

I got a random 14inch stock integra wheel in my garage. Ill text you when I finally walk out and see what size it is

I have some OEM sized 86 chevy nova/toyota corolla spare lying around you could us kramer. Money says its the exact same size as the stock wheels for e EEEEEEEEEMr2

Kramer…Im gonna seal that sum bitchin’ wheel for you. lol

^there you go. seal it before da show kram her

5 cans of fix-a-flat

/Thread :lol

195/50/15?

Gotta know the sizes, brothers! Let me know!

Too big, sorry, those are the stock size tires I have and they’re like 2" too tall.

it says its a half inch…or am i missing something in their calculator thing?

i have some snow tires i could sell you