need to clear this stuff out

Tired of tripping over this stuff.

old style small block chevy valve covers

Micky thompson valve covers 60s/70s $40
Old style Chevrolet 283 valve covers (non breather type) $40

Diesel / WVO waste vegetable Oil Conversioin kit used /works perfect save tons on gas $250 OBO

Corvette 98 c5 rims 100 bucks back wheel pitted/paint them whatever you want $150

Ford red top 30lb fuel injectors 2000k on them (set of 6 , one is def bad, not sure which one) make offer.

Also selling for friend,
2 TBO3 Turbos/ T3 flange, one good/one needs rebuild $150 both.
.42/.48 not sure specs/ good for low boost app/ 4 cyl.

what are we talking about here? Very interested.

Injectors that have been used for 6,000,000 miles probably aren’t that valuable

pics of rims plz…what size???

sorry i didnt realize i made 2 threads, i went to edit the first one and somehow it didnt work.

The rims are 17s front 18s rear dont have pics. They are the thicker 5 spoke if you do a google search it will come right up for a 98.

The waste vegetable oil (WVO) conversion kit is for running your diesel on used cooking oil/ fryer oil. It uses a solenoid and valve to switch between deisel and WVO. 40 gallon tank with heater hook ups and insulator to keep the tank and wvo line warm. Also comes with 12v helper pump and in line filter. save a ton on gas, especially long distance, say you get 30 mpg, you have a 40 gallon tank full of oil (greasel) you have 1200 miles of driving without paying a dime.

Also the injectors really only have 2000 miles on them. Bought them from 5.0 motor sports for about 275 bucks. 1 is bad, hey at least im being honest instead of letting someone put them in their car without knowing, they all ohm out fine i just know for a fact one is stuck open. ford product for ya.

I understand what running WVO on a car/truck means… what comes in your kit is a solenoid valve, a tank, a heat exchanger, and a lift pump? Where is the kit originally from? Is it just stuff you pieced together? What did you have it running on?

not sure what company made the kit, it was in a mercedes. Your welcome to come check it out just let me know.

best offer on any of this stuff its gotta go

i’d like to take a look at your rims…where do you live/where can we meet up ???

I can meet you anywhere in colonie/latham/watervliet area. Let me know when you want to see them.

wvo kit sale pending.

valve covers $30 a set $50 both sets

c5 rims $100

just a shot in the dark…i am going to assume both those valve covers arent the centerbolt type…

id like to see pics of rims cuz im lazy…lol

any way i can look at those wheels today???

PM me your phone number, ill call you and we’ll meet up.

close this thread…seller never called me so i could meet up with him and buy those rims…obviously not a motivated seller imo…

SILVERADO DUDE - i talked to you yesterday dude and told you next time your around let me know. I dont check shift every 5 minutes like you and had tons of shit going on the day after Thanksgiving so sorry i couldnt drop EVERYTHING so you can look at these fucking rims.

I figured i would put this responce here as well to show how inconsiderate this guy is.

showing rims to SILVERado MAN in 1 hour

did he like theM?

who fuckin cares ,