Need Work? Workers needed:::

^:rofl

SO HOW DID IT GO GUYS LOL !!!

roofing in the winter is pure win LOL

im down for the knee cap busting ! i’ll break legs !

i didnt call bc im on pain meds still… umenployment + 2nd degree burn FTW!

but seriously i want to work again!!!

lol, I never proof read anything. I can spell, but who would know or care. I laugh, and cringe, at my very own posts if I re-read them … oh well.

Oh, and I guess no one called. He hired 2 people today I guess and is all set… this site must have lazy people on board… hmm, who woulda guessed.

the timing just didnt work out. I can’t get cleared from my shoulder injury just yet, I gave the others the chance to go ahead and fill the spots lol looks like I should have tried.

im cleared to work on froday :frowning:

must be nice focker. I’m still 6+ weeks away

not really my last week of unenployment was last week. i used some b4 november and 2 weeks in Jan. which is now maxxed out. which means i need a job and i have no income.

ummm i told u to apply for that job i sent u earlier!

i did. and also like 29094049 jobs i aplied to. heard back from 5 today. :slight_smile: maybe monday ill start something

I need something full time and on the books that pays better than what Ive got.
Its hard finding something good now with a shitty economy and employers are being alot more selective now. Most decent jobs want a few years experience or experience with certain computer programs now.

They all want experence.

So where the FUCK do you get experence from then

That what I was thinking. No clue.

Right now Im a delivery driver but any idiot with half a brain can do my job and thats proven by our other driver. Kids a complete moron.

LAZY PEOPLE? :eek:

not singh !

yea ! i was wondering how the hell u were tryin to do roofing with your whole shoulder thingy

stop blaming the economy :bh:

and lol @ computer programs :rofl

Well thats the excuse Im hearing for nobody being hired and alot of layoffs. By computer programs I mean job specific- parts department programs, etc.

I dont have work experience with any specific programs.

I’ve yet to feel a difference in the economy. We live in one of the most recession-proof corners of the US. Jobs are still out there. We’re hiring right now and so are lots of other companies in the area. Dont succumb to CNN’s hype.

LOL @ 14 different misspellings of “experience” in this thread.

twas towards shaddddy maaang!

but i hear ya, i could really care less, it just cracked me up that he had that word placed everywhere i looked lol