Need Work? Workers needed:::

Looking for 1-3 guys for construction related work. An associate has alot of work lined up and simply needs bodies. This work starts as early as monday…Tomorrow. I think an easy roof job is the 1st one… so no bitching about the cold.

Labor rate is $80-$100 a day… occassional martini lunches :slight_smile:

Post here or PM me your number and I will forward it.

No fuckin whiners and lazy biotches.

Why is this in the battlefield section?

Any demolition type shit on a weekend? I cant do full time days but a Saturday and/or Sunday wouldnt hurt and I might have a truck if needed.

fixed :ninja

sent you a PM

im down for anything…rents own a landscaping company, work for them full time…have been for the last 8 years. Jobless in the winter due to obvious seasonal reasons. Let me know.

pm’ed I’m down. Any skilled trades needed or is it just general construction??

Dave is generally busy and could lead to short or long term.

He asked me to post the number and for anyone interested to call Remember, he is not a SHIFT member and won’t know what your talking about if you say, “hi, I am from shift” Just tell him Json told you to call: 337-7029
Dave King
Premier Properties

I gotcha, I just responded to your PM’s. I will be giving Dave a call tomorrow morning !

Do that. He should be on site by 8

i done mad roofs , learned to lay shingle when i was 14 :smiley: lmaoo

should be fun guys :smiley:

his phones gunna be blown up at 7:59 by everyone :rofl

i Need a job :frowning:

fuck i wish i wasnt in school!!!

Im down. I have another freind that would help too if you need it. I have experience in all phases of construction so let me know. I sent you a pm with my number before. Give me a ring.

Again guys, call Dave, its not me hiring this time, he’s a sub I use and a friend… phone number a few posts up.

Hire me to drive your car(s)

:rofl

Jammer and I are going to drive around and smash kneecaps when we see people slacking off.

Jammer,

I am very interested

I am an extremely hard worker. I only take 10-30 snack breaks a day, followed by a 5 mintue ciggarete after each snack. Thats not so bad, I need to keep my energy up and my lungs happy.

I also am very experianced with roofing as I patched my roof up last winter, you can hardly tell there was a tree thru my roof unless you look in the spare bedroom.

I also am a great observer, if im sitting there smoking my ciggarete or eating a snack and notice someone slacking off I will promptly scream at the person lounging around and tell them to get their lazy asses back to work before I shove my lit ciggarete up their ass…

Tell him I am able to start immediatly but I won’t go anywhere untill I have my coffe and morning shit which is at about 10am

Yeah, had enough of this kinda 2 years ago. Found it best to leave this type of worker alone…far away…far far away, for instance, We left Kevin in Ogdensburgh 2 years ago June… and no one ever saw him agagin… oddd, now that I think about it.

Travis is right.

GOD is Ogdensburgh a shithole.

let me know, im down for busting knee caps :shifty

^^ i find it hilarious that no matter the thread you post in, you will always find a way to use/mispell the word experiEnce lol

go on…