Anyone wanna work for a week or a day here and there painting/scraping/spackling

Ok, me and my partner went ahead and bought this house, its on the boarder of Schenectady/Niskyuna… I need 1-4 guys to do spackling, scraping, painting and light clean up work… Work is EAASYY. It’s not much pay I’ll admit but im on a tight budget right now with two houses on the market and rather give the opportunity to shift members before I start craigslisting it up.

Time frame - Around a week long

pay - $50 a day, at least 6 hours, rather be a full 8

Location - 3 miles from Union College

if work is done good and you wanna continue after this house is complete ill tell my partner to let you work in some of his houses im not apart of for more monies lol.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2vtyt6v.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/zu5o90.jpg

Try mexicans. I doubt most on here would do work for less than $7/hr. I’d try offering more or chilling out at Home Depot in the morning. PJB seems to know the prime spots to find them lol.

Idk how many shift member will be willing to work for $4/hr but worse comes worst, 3 honks at home depot and the labor gods will drop a few mexicans infront of you:lol

6 hours times $8 an hour = $48

Not that its a big deal but take into consideration its also off the books and its one of the easiest jobs in the world

Also getting paid daily

its not alot, but its not raping anyone… Someone making $10.00 an hour on the books is pretty much comparable to what im paying off the books.

Got two people already, need a couple more.

Dave, I’ll come down and boss people around for free, best I can do bro

decent sized yard for shocktown

I wouldn’t let some clown that works for 8 dollars an hour go around any house I owned trying to tape or paint. Shits going to get fucked up and either look like shit or cost you more to fix in the end. Hire someone who knows what they are doing.

DEAL! lol

Thats not even half the yard, shit is huge.

The work I need done is fuck up proof… I need to scrape the interior exterior, spackel and spray the entire house one color… Last house I brushed/rolled and it was so time consuming and fucked… Goal is to finish house in 2 weeks and have it up for sale… Detail is not important with cheap houses like this imo, just wanna make it nice and livable, the new owners can do customize shit as they go. This house is gonna go fast, used to be a 2 family, easily converted back as well but 5 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car garage, huuge yard and 100 ft away from the “welcome to Niskayuna” sign.

howwwww are you low on money… you seem like a baller.

nah bro, if I sold everything I own I might be… a mini baller lol… I have no college education, no real skills so I do a bunch of shit that makes me doe and I put way more time into shit then any 9-5 job… I made good money in the passed and I guess I know how to not piss it away and do somewhat productive stuff with it… Only two things worth money these days is metal and Houses hence why im doing both lolol

cars too, but unless your big time your not making a ton.

heres more of the yard and theres STILL another 150 yards that go that go to the street/front of the house… For the price, this house is sick, I almost wanna buy it for myself, real real cheap too.

Sketchy should buy this house, I can def get a good mortage on this fucker.

Unfortunately theyre all walking horses and picking up horse turds in Saratoga right now.

holy shit. $50 a day? I know mexicans that make twice that.

I am worth 3 mexicans alone. Pay me $200 a day and hire less people. Done.

And I know a dozen people who make $50k a week, whats your point?

I dont need someone thats a jack of all trades, I dont need someone who painted the white house, I need a couple of dudes, out of work, someone who needs extra cash or maybe just bored?

What I WOULD do if you were interested in working, is coming to look at the place and pay you a set amount for everything if your as good and quick as you say you are :slight_smile:

In THIS particular job however I find it better to have 3 workers that suck but are working then one worker that knows what hes doing… Again, you cant fuck up chipping paint off of a house and spraying the entire house 1 color… Paint fucking everywhere and when done lay down indoor/outdoor carpet. done.

Van Vranken avenue?

the very end yes… 1430 I think is the address… Van vranken is shitty as fuck, this house is right on boarder of Niskayuna, very nice area.

Thought so. My brother’s father inlaw lives right there. Amazing what driving a 1/4 mile changes.

Hell yeah dude, insane change lol… You go from a bunch of walking gorillas to people who own horses like a 1/4 mile down the rd.

I take it youve seen the house then?