Can anyone spray a house real cheap?

I got this house on the market and the only thing NOT done to it is the exterior. I’d like to paint the aluminum siding of the house, hopefully it will help sell the place. I dont care if its not a professional job, just want it to look better then it does now… I’ve put alot of work and $ into this house, dont feel like putting much more into it so the cheaper the better… Im ready to go asap.

Also I’d like to smooth out the stair way/basement concrete and paint that as well as it looks like shit.

Anyone up for the job gimme a price with or without paint and when you can do it… I can do cash, electronics or sexual favors.

House is located right by union College

http://i51.tinypic.com/4tmvs6.jpg

is that 3rd gen eclipse that bat shit crazy chick’s

Nah, was mine… I bought it for like $1,000, sold the system in it for $300 and sold that fucker for $2,500… was a good flip.

Pm me your number

If my brothers didnt have a shitload of work lined up Im sure theyd do it but theyre gonna be busy for a while.

its all good, so far I got Jammer and k2024egcoupe hopefully interested, well see whos cheaper :wink: …Wanna get this house sold so I can grab this sick house and Nisky! 5 br, 2 bath, 2 car garage and HUUGEE backyard.

Im not cheaper for damn sure i was gonna tell u how to get it done is all. shift members have painted several houses for me . Hell, I was hoping you were gonna paintmy house

lol, got the texts, gonna have a shift mexican party, ill supply the caronas.

Real Mexicans drink Coors Light. True story. I was in a beverage center in ghetto Schenectady one time and I was buying Dos Equis or however the fuck its spelled and two Mexicans were in there buying Coors Light.

:rofl

Most of the shift members i hire are bigots, so calling them Mexicans will get you no where fast lol.

Advertise it as a nizzer hatin party …encourage diesel truck owners and jobless folk… And dont foget the chicks hell, walk into any bar, pay chicks, and her friends,it may be expensive, slow and messy, but fun just the same cash talks, u know this

Excuse the grammer Galaxy Pad sucks at this

You are an interesting man, so Dos Equis fits you well.

Not my favorite beer, I was picking it up for my brother

I went to TGI Fridays last week. I had a Dos Equis.

http://www.seeklogo.com/images/M/Miller_Lite-logo-8A335D4032-seeklogo.com.gif

That fits my 27" monitor nicely, Paul.
Thank you.

fixed. It wasnt that huge when I right clicked on it

Thats what she said.

Anyway, spraying houses…how much would you charge PJB?

I dont paint. I worked on painting one house for a guy that paints houses and he never called me back to work for him.