Possibly buying a HOUSE!!!

We put an offer in on a house in Delmar!

Anyone know how to do siding and willing to help?

We also might need some help with moving and painting if anyone is interested in the near future!!

of course beer and pizza would be provided for helping!!

I can wire a sick ass network for your computer, ethernet, and coax cable if needed!

Failvis can help.

no thanks!!

Hahahahaha

I will keep this in mind!! depending on where we put the router we may need a cable from the router to the xbox! or even the sound system wiring!!

THANKS!!!

Ok!!!

SHUT IT. i’m excited. :tongue

I put fiber-cement siding all around my house

the current siding is absestos siding but the paint is chipping all over the house so we’re either gonna fix the paint chips or we’re gonna totally reside the whole place…

was it hard to do?

u know ill be there… i charge 3 beers an hour :slight_smile:
plus i can do construction if needed… u know how to reach me

nah wasn’t really that hard, just requires a couple people because shit is decently heavy. Also having pump jacks helped a lot.

we’re thinking a keg unless my cousin the beer man comes through for us … put the keg in the basement with plastic cups and we’ll be GOOD. lol

ill be hammered and watching people move your stuff SWEEEET

good to know thanks. I think we’re leaning more towards the vinyl siding.

that’s exactly what happened when we moved in here! lol people were all wasted after the boxes and some big stuff was moved in… we still had the 3 piece sectional, 2 end tables, coffee table, washer and dryer to move in and we were all just sitting around looking at it LOL I’m sure that’s what will happen this time too!!

sweet just no smirnoff and mtn dew!!!

LMFAO!! no replays of that night ok?? :lol

i just need some air and a smoke!!!