anyone put on siding or know someone that does?

The guy that was going to do the siding on my garage got pretty sick and can’t do it. I need to get an estimate to see how much it’ll cost to do vinyl siding on my detached garage.

i have a friend…but he’s in connecticut doing a patio… he’ll be back in a few days… if you still need it done when he gets back, i’ll get you his number.

cool. thanks.

I’d round up a few people and do it yourself. Just have to be careful to let the panels float. Can’t pound the nails in all the way or the stuff will warp in the sun.

I know it can’t be that hard. I just worry about the trim and making it look right.

a nice then mowhawk looks good or the ever popular completly shaved :eek3:

my former boss had the amish come down from mercer county…they did a awesome job and cheap…

hit me up if you need me to try to find the info

i heart the amish…

a guy at the courthouse in Ohio was telling me stories about cops pulling over Amish buggies for DUI… :bowrofl:

fuck it roland!

ill help u do it cant be that hard!

fuck paying someone else

i will help!

:kiss: My neighbor said he’d help too. I am going to get an estimate or two to see how much it is and too see how much materials I need to order and figure out the difference to see if it’s worth it to have someone do it or not.

word!

The f-body guys always come through.

slowsilverado03 does and needs work right now. so he could probably do it for a fair price

I can have him come out and look at the garage and see what it’ll cost. If he does good work, I’d rather give the job to a PS member that needs it than to a bigger company.

im pretty sure hell do that. his number is in the classifieds. he selling his truck

ill help ya !! im good at that shit actually !

word. F-bod guys coming through in the clutch. Actually the part I need guidence on is setting up all the corners and bending the metal around the trim.

you can’t even back up a car without hitting something and you want to put siding on your house. :smiley: :moon:

you need a break.