Side job available

does anyone do tiling ? my landlord has a apt that needs to have the shower walls tiled, if anyone knows how to do this let me know asap :slight_smile:

i can lay some man spackle ,not sure if ya want it or not fills cracks remakebly well

:rofl no sorry lol

Allan Secor is the tiling side job MANG.

me and my bro are starting a construction company (all fazze) . we can do it .i need a # to talk and get an idea of how much were work were talking. me and him are laid off so were able to do it anytime soon please let me know.

pm sent :slight_smile:

my father is a general contractor…

I need side work but I dont know anything about tiles.

I can do demo and clean up work though- Ive got experience with that.

any idiot with a hammer and a shovel can do that :retardclap

Dont forget a Sawzall. Ive got one of them too. And a 4’ prybar. And a truck to haul junk away in.

I helped gut my sister inlaw’s mother’s hair salon and helped rebuild it back in '07.

I could go look at it and give an estimate next week sometime. Send me a pm with the guys number.

Side job available:

Help me clean my garage, haul the 14 tires out somewhere, Fix the roof on the inside ((((since the p.o.s company that re did my garage roof after i had a fire in it, layed the new shingle, and boards over the old burnt crispy wood. :rofl. trying to sue for just the roof to be completely redone the right way and nothing else. i didn’t pay alot of money for this shit. i could of went to home depot and sent Pablo and Sanchez off to work on it. fucking redic.))))

Pay: lunch :slight_smile:

This does good work, he posted up one of his projects a while ago and it looked great! :thumbup

lunch plus 250$ and you got your ass a deal (plus you pay for fuel and materials) :shifty

People like you is why most people on there jobs expect to take a shit and look out the window and get paid.

Ill hire my cat. thanks for the offer :slight_smile:

Side job needed-prostate needs to be massaged ASAP. Chicks apply asap.

Tricia07CivicSi

Thanks for the oppertunity we will be contacting u very soon with our Quote. it was very nice to meet you!

I will bid that job I have Vaseline and a concrete vibrator not sure if u will still be able to walk lol. 

The PRICE will be VERY high

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m157/gregfromkeller/1085896390_l.gif

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl Epic post.

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k328/tomasita99/9to5shit.jpg

u can call me Tricia :thumbup and it was nice to meet ya too ! Bring ur daughter over sometime to play :slight_smile: