Lookin for side work

Hey guys im currently laid off for the winter from my job as a union mason so im looking for some work. I figured id post this on here to see if any of you guys needed any work done or knew anyone who did. I can do just about anything construction related. Ive worked remoldeling basements for two years, framed houses for 2 years and have been a mason for 2 going on 3 years. I can paint, hang and tape sheetrock, frame, trim work, lay tile, do any kind of masonry weather permiting and do just about anything you can think of. Even if you need any labor bullshit done around your house let me know. All work would have to be under the table. Thanks. :happy:

I might be buying a house that needs the attic finished, Ill keep ya in mind :slight_smile:

K sounds great :up PM me if you decide you want to do it and ill send you my contact info.

What kind of tile work have ya done? Im thinking about re-doing my bathroom, do you have all the tools(tile cutter etc)? Thanks man

Sure do, Ive done alot of bathroom and kitchen floors with standard ceremic tile by myself. Helped out with marble showers where we did everything from the floor pan up with
2 x 2 tiles. Ive also done entryways to office buildings with 24x24 ceremics. My partner who helps me with tile has the tile cutter and if needed i have a nice wetsaw at my work that i can borrow. Let me know what youre looking to do and if you want i can swing by and give you a price. I have one picture of my work where this eccentric old lady had two types of different tiles left over from floors in her house that she wanted me to lay her porch with. She had enough to do an inlay at a 45 of one type of tile and then lay a different size and shape tile around it without the 45. Since there was no way to line up my joints i had to make a different pattern with the brown tile. I also made a small step up into her house for her and set tile on that. Its a very random floor but for what she was asking me to do i think it came out nice.

^ Wow, that does look very good :up

how much do u think it will cost to refinish a attic so it can be used as a bedroom ? I wanna do carpet in the room

Looks nice man!! Ill def let ya know

Its realy hard to say. To sheetrock tape and paint it i could give you a price on the square footage but thats assuming you dont need electric outlets ran and switches hooked up or many other variables. If you gave me the dimensions of the room and what needs to be done i could give you an idea but i would realy like to see it before giving you a definite price. :happy:

K sounds good, PM me when you want my number.

Yeah for what it is it looked nice. There wasnt a square corner on the porch haha it was kindof like a weird trapezoid. I couldnt convince the lady to buy one type of tile to make it look correct but i guess the customers always right. :cool:

Anyone else ? :smiley:

Any good at blowjobs?:mamoru:

:rofl im not that desperate for money lol.

Well…if the time arises that you are…

LMAO JK JK

wow, norwood, you do really good work :up

Thanks man :smiley: spread the word!

Bumpity Bump

wtfffffffffffff

:rofl

I may have something a little more part-time ish. PM me your number.

Also may have a bit of masonry work if weather gets a tad better. I’ll give you an address with the issue.