Something... Pooper scooper? <--Also interior painting, tile etc

With all the rain this spring my winter’s worth of dog poop just disappeared. And my lawn is sooooo green.

Interested in busting up some old floor tile and laying new down? Only about a 6’ x 3’ section. I could possibly do the demo of the old shit myself if i feel motivated

We are going to be hiring another guy soon; Hardwood Floor Refinishing/Installation. If you’re just looking for a part-time gig though, probably won’t work out.

yeah im just looking for a short-term thing right now, unless it was different hours than 8-5 but i doubt you’re installing floors at 9pm lol

thank you though

Wow Grundy you do some nice work :tup:

thank you evolution viii mr!

lol i need a new floor in my shed at my cabin. its all out and just dirt underneath. needs to be pretty sturdy as it holds some sport ATV’s now. its a 10x8 shed. not sure if you do that kinda work. but if you do send a PM… cabin is out 20min from springville :slight_smile:

me either :frowning: ill be out there this Saturday though… but there is a lowes right in springville. but guess that dosnt help

that works very impressive

I will hit you up when I get back from Cancun. My job would just be a floor by an entrance.

I have travertine tile and backer board for my bathroom… I even have the tools and such, just not the time to get it done. I have to get tile for the shower still and your pictures have given me a little inspiration for what to do there. I will talk to the wife and she if she minds paying for it vs. having her uncle who is a tile layer do it.

Bookmarked this thread for if I ever need some tile work done.