WANT TO HIRE: Construction/Repair work ASAP

I have someone coming to look at my unfinished house on Tuesday next week as they are interested in buying it. The problem is that it is completely unfinished.

I have a bathroom that I need tiled. I have the hardiboard, the mortar, the tile, the tools, the grout, ETC… I just don’t have the time. (just the floor, we are leaving the tub alone)

I have a giant hole in the side entrance ceiling (above the basement stairs) as that was the only way to get a couch in… I need it re-framed, dry-walled, mudded, blended to the ceiling/surrounding walls (I may do this as it is skim coating and I am good at it) and my wife will paint it.

I have a set of stairs also at the side entrance that I have started to strip and I need to finish stripping, I have all the paper and sanders (belt and square palm) but again time is a bitch.

I have a partially finished basement that has 40% of the base molding cut and ready for install, I need the other 40% cut so I can paint it and get it nailed in place.

These are some things from my list of about 40. I should be able to do about 20 of the tasks this weekend alone but not enough to make it look like a work in progress and not a full out construction site that people happen to live in.

I have tons of beer and of course cash. Name your price and what you are truly good at.

Thanks
Mike

In for replies. I have the tub area almost gutted in mine and need it put back together with new materials so I can sell my house.

I know a guy that knows a guy that works for money and beer. It’s my forman’s friend. Ill see if he’s interested.

Talk about procrastination :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes sort of, but I was not planning on selling my house yet. It is not listed but we have someone interested so I have to pull everything together asap.

I would certainly like to help but the time frame is simply unachievable. Hopefully the buyer will be able to see past the minor details and the home’s potential…unless of course you are able to pull it off.

I have done so much this year and that is why they are interested. I cant say thqt I have been procrastinating as I have been working no stop, but my timeline is getting moved forward on me and I will do whatever it takes to pull it off. We already told the realtor that we will be leaving samples of tile/countertops/kitchen bead board etc… so that they can see what the finished product will entail. Hopefully they have a good imagination as it could make a big dent in my profit of they don’t.

Get what you want for it or don’t sell it until you have time to complete the work.