Needed laptop!

I need one with XP on it, i would perfer it not to be a peice of shit*

lmk what you got!

i was on circuitcity.com and they advertise laptops starting at 350. i guess there cheap for kids getting ready for college

http://circuitcity.com/ccd/category.do?catOid=-12963&N=20012961+20012963&SESSIONLINK

I acually work at bestbuy.

all my software for tuning will only work on XP…I dont think it will work on vista

i know some people get used or refurbished off lease computer from dell. they still carry the same warranty as new

i have a laptop at home that i wouldn’t mind getting rid of. it’s a bit beat up (small crack in pastic just below the screen), but it still works perfectly fine. it currently doesn’t have any O/S or software on it, so i could build it how you would like it.

specs:
dell inspiron 2150(?)
1.7ghz p4
384mb ram
20gb hard drive
shitty graphics card
dvd drive (no cd/dvd burner though)
14" screen
about 5yrs old

like i said, i can throw XP and what ever else you need on it, just let me know. it has two batteries and one AC adapter. running off the batteries, it would probably only stay on for an hour or so?

i’m at work right now, but i can check on all the exact specs when i get home. i can also e-mail you pics of it as well if you would like.

lmk

How much are you looking to get?

honestly, i had never even thought about selling it so i’m totally clueless. what’s your budget look like? i’m sure we can make something work out.

oh yeh…it does not have a built in wifi card. i have a card for it though if you need that.

I really dont know what it is worth either…

$200? i really have no idea.

If it’s an 1150, working ones go for $250-350 on ebay.

i was wrong, its actually a inspiron 2650.

Aha, those appear to sell for about $175-300.

my girl has one sitting here (may have XP its a little older, but says windows 2000 Pro on the back of it, it may have been updated)

Sony Vaio, Pentium 3
Im guessing she’d let it go for like $100 if she sold it. I’ll talk to her

Oh and its Purple :naughty:

PM if it interests you