neon > silver a4

Other day i was drivin and ran into a silver a4 with an exhaust and it was 5spd, sounded very nice must have been a 6cyl oh it also had rims. Well anyways we caught a light at a busy intersection with cars at every corner so i didnt launch, i caught up to him a little ways down the road we were doin about 40ish i down shifted to 2nd as did he, we both take off i may have got a little jump but not much that would really make a difference and by mid 3rd i had a good 2 cars on him and let off… then he caught back up and gave me a :tup: nice car i would still take it over mine, just wondering if the driver was on the board, good run!!!

Also lost to my friends avenger last night when you lost traction lol

silver A4 with exhaust and rims is Nick Pearl’s brother. he pretty much ahs the same car that u described. and i think his turbo has major issues.

he said 6cylinder, turbos are on the 4 cylinders

there’s a few silver A4’s with rims. and if it was a 5 spd, it wasn’t nick pearl’s brother…because did he buy big ron’s old one which was auto? regardless, every story i’ve ever heard about his brother doesn’t involve a friendly respectful loss.

good kill though. :tup:

i lost to the avenger??? lol i dont recall being i shut down about 9 cars of it in mid 3rd

:stuck_out_tongue:

just fucking with you

wanna run the GTP again? Its a lot slower now, i promise :wink:

maybe in the spring w/ the new pcm and tuned