Never before have I felt my asshole to be in such jeopardy as I did tonight

no, it doesnt.

i really dont care what other people think about it…

Yes, you do.

i get mixed responses at shows… either “wow i didnt know you could do that to a stratus”… or “why the fuck would you put money in that car”…

people may say the former out loud, but they’re ALL thinking the latter.

i went to one of the flash light drags and the announcer was like “is that a dodge stratus?!!” im going for more shock for what im doing then approval…

you’re failing at both, miserably.

So the kid doesnt want to jump on a bandwagon yet…he will eventually we all do…

i still dont think low 13s are bad goal for a car with almost no aftermarket performance available and being a stratus…

The day i placed a bid on my car at a Mt Lebo police auction i could of bid on a silverado or a one of the crown vics… but i didnt … when i got the car i didnt even know what you could even do to a strat. But i did and this is were im at. Id love to have a faster car with a rwd v8 power plant … but for now i still have a very reliable car. Hey it could of been worse i still could be driving my old dynasty around… lol

i think you told me when i got the mazda “That one day you will see the light” and pointed to your car

Jesus Christ that thing was a wreck.

baby jesus hates you and your stratus

lol yeah it was… i remember being stuck at school one day cause the belt just popped off when i started the car… lol

thats cool

Why does it have to be baby jesus…why not grown up jesus, or teenage jesus, or bearded jesus

cause i like the baby jesus the best!!

what about Buddy Jesus

so what made you turn away from the awesome crown vic???

i soooo cant wait for more photo shoots

scary…pssh ill give you wet dreams!

a crown vic worthless as ur stratus. silverado not bad, still not great platforms to start with making a fast vechile. ur going to dump ur money into and make a low 13 sec car thats still reliable. a bolt on f bod will go 12s and be just as reliable…

oh and was the wing one of the only aftermarket products available for ur car? so u just had to buy it?

Your hand prints are still on my hood. I am Never washing them off! Will you sign my hood next time too?:op:

:hitit::sex:u know i will!

they wernt full police issue… so no big performance v8 just the stock one with a big radiator so it wouldnt over heat from sitting all day. plus the strat had only 20,000 miles and was fully loaded and all the other cars were around 150,000 and basic interior, the vics didnt even have radios or speakers, truck didnt have a bed… If i had the money at the time i would of got the truck and fixed it…