New addition to my family

F1, F3, $400 dollars for a cat, mansion guard cat?

<-- Goes to google to find out what the fuck this thread is about…

http://www.oasthousemedia.co.uk/cats/Oct05/kitten2.jpg

^^

F5 Scary

OK so they’re basically house cats bred to look less gay. :slight_smile:

They’re much smarter than regular house cats

its got a big head… which makes it more cute i think

Thats fucked up/

^haha
My Ex wanted me to buy her one of these cats a few years ago when we were dating. I told her she wasn’t worthy of something like this. Bitch. Cute kitty.

i didn’t know bengals were classified as f1,f2,etc as well.
D

from a guy named Mr. Mohring by chance?

hes my old earth science teacher, he had one of these… it got HUGE

bengals are awesome, i got my mom one last year for her birthday…thing is only 6 months old, is HUGE, and is a psycho

despite all the clawings and attacks, i still love the crazy beast :heart:

how big is huge? 10lbs? 20lbs?

the one I saw was about 8 mths old and the size of a small dog… they definitely look more like small tigers than cats lol

im considering getting one that looks like this tho when I can. badass it looks like a cheetah lol

:tup:
sweet.

I was thinking about a bobcat… but this is cheaper :slight_smile:

^BobCat FTW

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11379672/Used_2001_Bobcat_873g_Cleanest_Machine.jpg

haha fuck i was thinking the same thing

I didnt know there were domesticated bobcats either thats sick! I can imagine that would be a fuckload of $$$

we put the washcloth on her but we came home and found her sleeping on her side with her head on the pillow cutest thing ive seen

Awww.

Ya,the vids on youtube of people’s pets they try to domesticate are entertaining.

Lynx/Bobcats as pets are pretty bad ass.People have had good results in training them.

Nice kittah.

Mine’s basically a street cat (a megamix of breeds bound to one day implode under her own genetic weight), but her life of luxury has made her a wimp. She does have a mane though that makes her look like a lion.

Sweet I want one.

i love this kittah.

she’s so cute!