Rant: My Kitten is annoying

[color=black]So I’m the patient type. Not a violent person for the most part.

I just got a new kitten… its like 6 months old…

it is very playful and affectionate. prob the most affectionate cat that i have ever seen. It loves to be held and purrs 24/7

here is my problem…

last night, it insisted on licking my fingers/ears/face/arm/both feet and falling asleep on my chest, then doing it all over again at random times throughout the night.

i don’t care much about the sleeping my chest thing, but dude. licking my fingers when im in a deep sleep needs to stop… i finally got out the water bottle and started spraying him… he got the message, but he is a persistent son of a bitch…

i suppose i could keep him outside the room at night, but he has separation anxiety and whines and acts crazy when he knows someone is their and he cant get to them…

before i chain him to his 72" cat condo, can someone give me some alternatives?

word

help :slight_smile:

[/color]

lol…you bitch

pics of the kitten

Pet him.

hot sauce

or, whip your cock out.

Get a dog

both are awful :rofl:

^^ word

Kats should only be owned by gay men, or evil scientists.

Chains for life. :tup:

u gotta be persistant and keep puttin the cat next to you or at the foot of the bed. its a bitch at first but my cats only do it like once a month ro so now.

a burlap sack a ziptie and a pier. i’m alergic to cats so i have a tendency to not like them

give him a shot of 151, that will put his ass to sleep.

:smiley:

ahahah thats great :lol:

Ohhh… spray bottle! Water spray

Just close your bedroom door, the cat will get used to it. It may be loud at first but will give up after a few nights.

take him to marcella’s with u…he feels left out. j/k

Just leave him be… you keep spraying him with water he’ll bite your face off :tup:

My cats don’t like citrus. I rub orange peels on all my cables. Try it with your hands/feet/ears. It might keep your kitten off, and you’ll smell so nice you could get another kind of pussy.

Hemi used to sit on my head when he wanted me to wake up and pay attention. He was thrown across the room exactly 4 times before learning not to fuck with dad while he is asleep.

our dog jake used to come upstairs and lay on me when he was younger

and by younger, i DONT mean smaller…

but hes easy to scare … after waking up a few times yelling “god damn you” he eventualy got the hint …

CLOSE THE DOOR…my cat does teh same thing…well he jumps on the dreesers and knocks shit over…so we keep him out…he whines for a little bit but then stops and does his own thing…i suggerst buying a window perch he can sleep on they love that shit…but my cat learned how to open the doors so now we lock him in his cage all nite…but last nite i locked him in the spare room agave him a comfy blanket to sleep on and he was fine

haha all i could think of with the first paragraph is the tucker max story with hot sauce and him getting with a chick

second part’s just pretty damn funny