Rant: My Kitten is annoying

licking is the largest sigbn of affection a cat can give, it means he loves you, and considers you part of his family which is why he is “cleaning” you

keep him outside the room, at all times… not just at night, and he should loose his issues with it

I had a problem with my cat that she kept going on the counter. I’d yell and scream and next thing I know she’d be back at it.

I did a little research on the internet and found that you don’t yell and chase a cat when they do wrong. They take that as playing a game. They’ll just keep doing it.

I started just picking her up and putting her on the floor. After about 3 times, it was no longer fun for her. Hasn’t been on the counter since.

The point here is, maybe just put it back on the floor without saying a word each time it gets on the bed. It will get boring for her and it’ll go tear up something else. lol

+1

pics of feline?

My cat gets locked into her own bedroom so I can sleep. I tried letting her sleep in my room, but she does stupid shit like that too. Usually I’d find her sitting next to my face and tickling me with her whiskers. Or else batting the window blinds. Every time I found a solution to something she was doing, she’d come up with something new to annoy me. So I gave up. Her room is far enough away from mine that I don’t hear her meowing with my door closed, and she stops after about 10 minutes anyway.

I’ll tell Clio to get down in a normal tone of voice. She’ll usually swish her tail defiantly and stand her ground. I give her three times before I get my “cat control device”. It is a small tupperware container filled with pennies. If I shake it, it scares the ever-loving shit out of the cat and she’ll usually just bolt for her room.

The only bad habit I can’t seem to get her to stop is shaking the palm tree I’ve got in the corner. She wants a leaf to fall off so she can play with it. Absolutely nothing I have tried has gotten her to stop, aside from providing a more interesting toy (usually with catnip).

lol… I’m sure that cat would be all set.

http://www.johnwhalley.com/images/animtrpdbig.jpg

LOL