7 week old kitten.

i have a 7 week old black and white short haired female kitten i have to get rid of to a good home. littel trained and super cute. ill post pics if needed.

is it vicious? i need a mean tough cat

so tough you dont even know! will eat dogs all day.

its cute c’mon!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW KITTAH!!

PIX PEEZE!!

i can hazz pics?

i have a vicious cat for ya JAM hes about 3 years old and is a orange and white short haired cat with his front claws. ok maybe not really vicious but he can be trained… o yea he playes FETCH too like a dog. i think my daughter is allergic

:needpic:

for which one :slight_smile:

this thing needs to be tough as shit, I want a cat that can just live outside and murder chipmunks. I really don’t like cats, so it would never be let inside. maybe I’d feed it from time to time

:word:

he has killed a mouse of 2 in the basement. if u promice u would feed him from time to time hes all yours. give me a PM

7 weeks old you can still train this thing, my comp is being gay so i cant get pics just yet ill have the gf sends some to the email when i see her tomorrow.

I might pick this little kitty up

land lord just informed me yesterday that i’m allowed to have small pets… interested in pics

LOLLLLLLLLL my neighbors cat named claire fucking catches bats/birds NO LIE

kitty!

pics added.

fucking adorable!

she sleeps on me everynight and will play all day and cuddle, someone wants her i know it!