kittens

i have 4 black free kittens, free to a good home… they are all black with bright blue eyes!

totally 100% black? I may be interested…

Kittahh

Whitey did you have litter… didnt know u were pregnant

yeah they are totally black… they are the coolest, on thanksgiving they just laid on me playing… toooo cute

How old are they? litter trained? I want one but have to make sure no one will flip out at my current residence.

they are a few weeks old… any cat is litter trained… you show them the litterbox and boom they are trained

I might be interested in one whitey

I used to have a black cat as a kid, until my step dad gave it away

i call dibs on 1, i’ll have a permenant answer by tomorrow. :kiss:

Are they 100% organic? My dog may be interested in one.

cool just let me know

my mom said no, haha. sorry whitey, i wanted one though. :frowning:

:kekegay::kekegay::kekegay:

i know…living at home = teh ghey.

do what i do… bring the damn thing home and let her looking into the kitty’s eyes and if she still says no tell her you will have to take it to the shelter and it will prob get put to sleep and haunt her for the rest of her life!

that works with my mom. But my dad would just say who fuckin cares and load it up for a trip to the vet. I still gotta see his reaction when I ask. My sister lives at home again with her 2 cats, so I don’t think he’ll even notice, haha.

blame it on your sister…

She will deny it too much. Plus she is the baby so they automatically believe her. I will tell them the other 2 cats made it.

Just take it home !! i would take one but the dog’s may eat it!!!